「tsun-tsun • 09」

After a hard days' work, you toss your gloves into the waste basket and stretch yourself a little. You put on your shoes and decide to visit the convenience store to stock up on your junk food supplies.

And maybe, run into Semi by chance?

You couldn't lie, at least to your own self.

Once again with no luck, you have to go back home without seeing the setter, but with a bagful of Pocky.

Maybe he just stuck around that one time because it was the most polite thing to do.

After all, doubtlessly, he was one of the nicest people you had met.

On your way home, you come across an arcade. But what really catches your eye is not the new games list on display, but the rich maroon of Tendou Satori's head.

You then catch sight of another one of Semi's friends; Reon.

Oh damn, if both Reon and Tendou were here, then maybe.... Semi might be around too!

I should be jailed for going over-board on the stalking thing. You think to yourself.

Self-control. Self-control. Self-cont-

"Oh HEY REON LOOK! It's [Name]!" An excited Tendou yells when he notices you staring from the glass. You immediately freeze in your spot.

Goddamit, if you had managed self-control and ran off, then you wouldn't have got an arm plopped on your shoulders by the red-headed middle blocker.

"Sadly, Semisemi isn't here right now, [Name]." He has to say, and you can feel your face heating up.

"Um, I wasn't-"

"Hey, take your hands off from her, or Eita will get mad at you." Reon approaches the two of you.

"Oh right!" Tendou raises his hands in the air before he reaches for his cell phone.

After punching a couple numbers, he hands the phone to you.

"Eh?" You question and the boy wags his eyebrows at you with a smirk.

"Eita." He replies, right when the phone is picked up.

"Hello?"

Semi answered the phone.

Your fingers begin to tremble, and you feel like you might drop the small device any second. Also, the grins Reon and Tendou were shooting you were no joke.

"Oi, I'm busy, Satori you idiot, so if you have something to say, then spit it out."

You can feel nervous sweat trickle down the sides of your face and you take a deep breath.

"S-Semi-senpai?"

"E-Eh?! [Name]? W-What?! Wait, EHHHH?!" His voice echoes and Tendou and Reon bursts out laughing. There is silence on the receivers end while you try to hide the blush on your face.

"Eita, we're at the arcade ten blocks away from your place. You get your ass over here." Tendou calls to the phone on speaker, and you can hear Semi gulp.

Were boys always like this?

"I'll be there in two minutes."

Wait, what just happened?!

When you look back to the two volleyball players, they are both grinning right at you.

"Tsundere as ever, huh?" Tendou has to say, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Senpai, you're so cunning."

"Just Tendou is alright, save the Senpai for Eita, okay?" He pats your hair, and the two third years begin to walk off.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" You cry, and Tendou turns around to give you a wink before they break into a run.

Leaving you alone outside the arcade when Semi shows up a couple minutes later.

Those two...

---

a/n: i swear to god semi eita will be the death of me