「tsun-tsun • 13」

"Really, [Name], you're going to make me lose it."

"W-What do you mean?" You question, your hands automatically retrieving from his hair. Semi takes his hand off from your face, and averts his gaze, before gulping.

"I've gone ahead and done it now, huh?" He whines a little, covering his face with his hands.

You can only watch in shock as the boy takes a couple seconds to take a deep breath before facing you.

"You know, I'm always watching you... I'm always looking at you, so I know all about it."

All about it?

All about WHAT?!
You want to scream out loud before you realise what he is talking about.

He knows.

He knows that you are the biggest, creepiest stalker in the world.

Oops.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"No, it's my fault. I mean, I knew you liked someone else in our club, but I still kinda... You know. Hoped for the best. It's okay, and I really should leave and bury myself in ten foot of concrete now." He strings his words together and you blink up at the boy who is now standing, in confusion.

Liked someone else in his club?

"Wait, Semi-senpai, you've got it wrong."

"Come on, [Name], you're always watching. I know you like someone in our club. And even if it's Reon, I'll still... Well, I won't say I'm okay with it because I can't be..." He chuckles a little, almost to himself. "But you should go for it. You tried hard for it, right?"

"Senpai," You start.

"[Name], it's okay, you don't need to deny it... I mean... I always see you..." He voice trails off, and he begins to make his way out. "I have to go now."

"Don't you dare go out before I tell you this, Semi-senpai." You hiss, immediately regretting what you said.

But Semi pauses in his tracks when you said that. In fact, he turns back to face you, his brown eyes looking down at you.

"This is bad. This is so bad." He has a sad smile while he facepalms.

"Tendou and the others totally made fun of me the other day, I mean, how dumb... I fell in love with my hairdresser."

It was probably the most inappropriate thing to do, but you ended up bursting out laughing.

You couldn't quite believe what you were hearing, and as usual, Semi crosses his hands across his chest.

"H-Hey, it's not funny!" He cries, and you properly glance up to the boy.

"Oh, Semi-senpai, you have no idea how much I love you." You finally have the guts to say it, and he reacts by widening his eyes.

"Er, I don't think you get what I mean when I said-"

"No, YOU don't get it, Senpai. You just said you're always watching me, but here's the thing. I'm always watching you. You. Not Tendou-senpai, Reon-senpai, or anyone else. Just you."

Making an idiot out of yourself all this time, and now, you were here, confessing to him.

Way to go, girl.

The setter stares at you, and you notice his face starting to turn bright red.

"W-What hey wait you don't just go around saying stuff like that!" He cries, covering his face entirely with both his hands. He slowly sits down back on the couch, and you were secretly enjoying this side of Semi, a side you had never seen before.

"You're such a tsundere, Semi-senpai."

"I a-am not a tsundere!" He claims, not wanting to lose the argument.

"You totally are!" You say, and he puffs his cheeks and furrows his eyebrows.

The next thing you know, he leans closer and places a soft kiss on your left cheek.

"Wh-What was that?!" You cry, standing up and taking three steps back. You were definitely NOT ready for that.

"You said you love me, so that was totally fine, right?" He whispers, and you can barely move a muscle.

Oh boy.

This time, Semi definitely won the argument.

He stands up and makes his way out of your apartment. Before closing the door, he pokes his head a little and glances at you.

"Next time, it won't be on the cheeks."

And before you can even respond, he closes the door and runs off; it was his attempt to hide the big goofy smile spreading on his face.  

|| THE END ||

a/n: *dYING WHALE NOISES*

why is semisemi such a cutie omfg I will seriously die in this semifluff ;-;

dedicating this book to two of my special friends, japenis and ambitiousRammy ♥ 

thank you all for 1k reads, and all the other support, semi is bae af ;w; *cough* mY hUsbanD oK.there's one more birthday special chapter ahead, i hope you enjoy it as well. c: