「tsun-tsun • 05」

I seriously need some of those things they call 'guts'. You think to yourself, groaning. Careful not to drop the papers in your hand, you walk up the stairs to take them to the librarian.

Sometimes, being the class representative was hard work. 

Is what you thought until today happened.

When you walk up to the library, you frantically try to open the door yourself.

Damn Japanese sliding doors. Could it hurt to have doors you can push to get inside? You groan again because both your hands are occupied. Suddenly, the door slides by itself, and you give a surprised glance at the boy you had been stalking a little.

Okay, maybe a little doesn't even begin to cover it.

"[Name]?"

"Ah, Semi-senpai!"

Semi freezes up at the word and blinks down at you with a pout.

"Like I said, don't-"

"Thank you." You say, and he stops talking and makes way for you. You walk inside and hand over the papers to the librarian. Semi waits in his exact spot, and you walk up to him.

"Er yeah, I saw you struggling with the door from there," He says, pointing to the transparent screen on the door.

Great, you probably looked like a goof while you were mentally cursing Japanese doors.

Way to go.

"Yeah, thanks." You say again and walk outside before you embarrass yourself further.

But Semi Eita does not take the hint.

Nope.

In fact, he follows you outside.

"So you're a representative too?" He wants to know.

Too? Ah, so he's one too then! You mentally add this new piece of information to your Stalk Diaries and give him a nod.

"I was forced."

"Me too." You reply, and you both exchange small smiles.

"Thank you... for the macaroons." You say, bowing down a little.

"Hey wait, stop doing that, that's embarrassing!" He cries, and you jolt back up.

Oh great, doing something he doesn't like again. Good job, [Name].

The bell fortunately rings, and you glance at light orbs.

Gosh, he is too beautiful to exist.

"I should be going... Yeah. Yeah, I should." You say in a daze, and immediately want to facepalm yourself. What was with you whenever he was around?

"Oi, Eita, whatcha doing there?" Reon appears from inside the library yelling and drops an arm around the light haired boy.

"I was just-"

"Sorry, [Name], I gotta steal him now or we'll both be in trouble! Laters!" Reon gives you a wave and drags Semi away, ignoring the setters' constant protests.

You watch in wonder as the two walk off, Semi hissing something into the black-haired boy's ear. You are then reminded of your own class starting soon, and you turn around to run to the other block.

You take your seat three seconds before the teacher comes inside, and you sigh in relief.

Wait a minute.

How does Reon know your name?!

---

a/n: petition for semi to marry me and make babies with me pls