Fairy Tail: Jerza: love is easy.

(A/N: Wrote this ages ago. All the chapters up today most likely! Enjoy!)

                                                   Chapter 1: The Meeting.

~Erza~

I woke up stretching my legs and letting a big yawn out! didn't knowing that today was gonna be a surprise member in our class......  I went downstairs for breakfast, and ate as fast as possible, then i went upstairs to get ready for school... When i was walking up the stairs, Natsu was stood at the top of the stairs! "Rise And Shine, Erza!" said Natsu in a really sleepy voice...    "Oh morning Natsu! Did you sleep well?" I replied.

"Yeah i did, you?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay well you better get ready! we have 5 minutes to make it to school!"

 Crap! I ran past natsu and shooved him, then ran quickly to my room and got changed and all that stuff.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my school bag and made sure everything was in it, then I grabbed Natsu's hand and ran outside the door and shouted "Bye Master!" He waved back.  We ran to school as fast as we could..

~5 Mins later~

We arrived at school, seeing all of our friends there... Lucy, Wendy and lisanna! I waved "HEY EVERYONE!" I shouted in a high pitched voice... ( a little bit to loud ) They turned around to see who was calling them... And they waved back at me, and we started talking..

~10 Mins later - Bell Rings (Home Room)~

After getting to home room, our teacher Mister Semiore

our home room teacher shouted at us "Ok class, first things first! Welcome back after half term, I hope you enjoyed it.. and have got your brains still :)" Everyone laughed.

"Number two! We have a new student with us today! Would you like to come in?" A tall guy with a hanging out polo shirt and didn't look neat, stepped into the room. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" said Mister.Semiore..  the boy opened his mouth, about to say something. "Erm, sure.. Hi! *waves* Im Jellal! I've transfered here from Appleton Academy."  Everyone looked at him suspiciously..

He had dark blue hair and like a tatto of a thing above and under his eye. "You can have the seat next to Erza, Jellal."  Jellal came to sit down.

. . .

TO BE CONTINUED.