Chapter 16: Will You Be My Prom Date?

~Erza~
It was science again, and remember the time were I dropped the glass on the floor? Yeah that time. Well, that was supposed to be a test to see if we could manage it. Well, we got an F. Yeah both of us. Thanks to me because I dropped that stupid glass, but the teacher also said we could redo it again if we wanted to. We was about to redo it. I whispered to Jellal "Make sure you don't drop anything, to make us fail." He chuckled. I sighed. Hoping it would go well.
~10 MIns later~
YES! We had done it the experiment was done. After the teacher gave us our grade (which was C) A bit higher. Could've done better, but ya know, after the teacher dismissed us we ran out the classroom screaming "HOORAY! We did it!!" to no surprise, Jellal came up to me and lifted me up and hugged me. I had missed theese feels, Lucy stared at us she must be thinking. "Errr, guys keep it down!" or some palava like that. I chuckled. Once we got to the cafeteria since it was lunch now, I got a ham sandwhich and scoffed it down me, jellal got some spaghetti on the other hand. I picked up his spoon and put spaghetti on it, he woundered what I was doing, after putting the spaghetti on the spoon. I said "Open ye mouth." He sighed. "Im not a baby, Er-chan!" I giggled and chuckled. I knew that. Eventually, he did open his mouth and I put the spaghetti in his mouth and he chomped it away. Loud eater alert. I stealed some of his spaghetti. "Erza! that's mine, get ye own!" He chuckled after saying that. I shook my head and said. "Nah babe!" He laughed. I took a fork from the table and chomped one single piece of spaghetti, then Natsu pushed Jellal so his mouth caught the other end of the spaghetti peice, so it became a 'Lady and the tramp' monement. Haha! After we both ate the spaghetti peice, we wasn't looking how short it got. So in the end, it got too short, and our lips ended up kissing. It was so romantic!!

*DING DONG* (HOMEROOM)
~Jellal~
Homeroom bell had just gone, once we got into homeroom the homeroom teacher had a little anouncement to make. "Children, prom is coming up in 2 days!, so start asking people to be your lovey dovey prom dates!" I smiled. I couldn't wait. I'm asking Erza to prom obviously, after 2 lessons. It was finally time to go home. (A/N: The school class's are like this. Homeroom>period 1> period 2> break> period 3> lunch> period 4> period5>hometime. Period =  Lesson btw.)

Outside the school, I asked Natsu and Gray and Loke and Gajeel, to help me perform a song for Erza to ask her out with. Gray loved that idea, we couldn't choose a song. (Authornote: i made up a song in the end, don't blame me if lyrics are bad). We saw Erza walking home, Gray had already whispered to Juvia the idea, and Juvia took Lucy her 'romantic rival' of to talk in private. Erza gasped. "What's going on?!" She looked around and saw Gray, Gajeel, Jellal and Natsu. I pretended I had a microphone and sang.
"Erza Scarlett, You're a beautiful scarlett flower in all its glory. I wanna be with you all day, every day. Erza scarletttt, I love you. I hope you love me to. I couldn't live without you, you're smile is beautiful and you're tears make me cry. You're beautiful. I love you! Roses are red, Violets are blue. You're name is Erza Scarlett, because you're a beautiful scarlett flower in all its glory. Erza Scarlett, Will You Be My Prom Date?" Erza ended up crying in the end, and nearly everyone in the fairy tail guild had gathred.

Will Erza say yes or no?? Find out in next chapter!