Chapter 7: couple trial for a whole year!

Chapter 7: Couple Trial For A Whole Year!

~Jellal~ 

We got into the headmasters office, and in a very small tone he said "I've been expecting you two, welcome to FairyTail Academy Jellal Fernandes."  

"Thanks headmaster, but why are we here? we haven't done anything wrong. We missed one class because Erza got glass in her knee, in science. She knocked the glass cup, and so I took her to the clinic." I said. "Ah yes, it isn't about that. Erza and Jellal, i've recently sent an e-mail out to all the teachers. That you two MUST be partners in everything you do, and stay together all the time in school. This will last for one year, also before you ask. I did not arrange this. You're parents did, because Erza your parents said that you and Jellal were bestfriends.. and since this thing has just opened. (the couple thing) we're testing you two." Said the teacher. 

"Oh. A whole year?! what.. well okay it could be fun! :) " said Erza and she smiled. 

I smiled also. Yes, this was my chance to get to know her!! I was kind of falling for her alot. "Now, you two may go and enjoy the rest of your break. But remember to stay together!!!" Me and Erza exited out the room. I took Erza's hand, she stared at me for a second, before gripping my hand. And we went to the yard, looking for Lucy, Natsu, Wendy and Levy-chan.  

~Erza~ 

After a few minutes of searching, we finally found them. And I told lucy, natsu, wendy and levy, about the couple thing me and Jellal were signed up for. After I had told them, they all went 'oooh'. Haha, they must think were joking. Levy had been in this thing before. "Hey, Erza and Jellal I got put in this aswell mines over now, I got put in it with Gajeel Redfox, we became a couple in the end. So watch out" Levy told us. I looked over at Jellal, and I started blushing away. My face went bright pink. Jellal noticed me blushing, and he started blushing aswell. Levy winked, haha.  

~*Bell goes*~ (Maths) 

~Jellal~ 

I took hold of Erza's hand, and ran to maths class. "Cya everyone!" Erza went to them. We were in diffrent math's to them. We finally got there, and the teacher was doing a seating plan. "Hello sir." Erza said, the teacher looked at the door and saw me and Erza stood here. "Oh hello! You must be Jellal Fernandes and Erza Scarlett". We Nodded. "I got the e-mail, you two are at the back of the class, and Gajeel and Gray are next to you two." he said. I took Erza to the back of the class. And I sat down, so did she. Gray noticed us holding hands, and he went 'OOOHHH, LOVE IS IN THE AIR?'  

~Erza~ 

I punched Gray's stomach, "Shut up Gray! You Have Juvia!!!" Gray sighed. "I know, but I can't tell her. I don't know why, im scared she'll reject me." I bursted out laughing. 

"REJECT YOU?! I think Juvia has loved you ever since you met at the phantom lord's arc. That's why she joined, even Gajeel joined with her." I told him and I laughed at what he said.  

"Anyway, why were you two holding hands?" Asked Gray, with a wink. "Oh! were doing the couple thing... were we have to stay together, for a whole year." Gajeel gegged into the conversation. "Oh! I did that with Levy McGarden, we became a couple in the end, so watch out." Gajeel chuckled. 

"Yeah I know, she told us at breaktime." I laughed back. 

"SILENCE AT THE BACK! I shall put up some adding sums and you have to work in partners to solve them. Partners: Gray & Gajeel, Jellal and Erza, Loke and Lucy, Cana and Freed. etc. etc." 

I pulled my chair up to Jellal's desk, and got my bag, and reached into it trying to find my Pencil Case. We started doing the questions, we both felt like we were in year 5. With questions like '5x5' etc. They must think were dumb. I put my hand on the desk, and Jellal with a surprise put his hand on top. I gasped. "Erm.. Jellal?"  

"Oh sorry." Jellal took his hand of mine.  

I smiled. "It's fine." I blushed a bit.

~TO BE CONTINUED~ 

Author Note: Hey! I had to do another part today, may not do another one though.. because my hands kill from writting. XD Hope You Enjoyed! P.S this is about Jellal x Erza, there will be other stories of diffrent couples (e.g GajeelxLevy, LucyxNatsu)  

P.S I added Loke, cause he was my faverioute character before he became a spirit. So, used him as a human..  

~Love, Ash. ^O^