Chapter 11: 'I Fancy You'

Chapter 11: 'I fancy You'

~Erza~

I sat down at my desk and just stared at the teacher, I didn't stare at Jellal nor anyone at this monement in time. After class had finished I exited the class without Jellal and just went straight onto the next class, I probarly should've spoke to Jellal but I couldn't,that kiss was just to special for a 'friendly kiss'.. could this be more of a 'LOVE' kiss? At lunchtime I finally went up to Jellal and talked to him. "erm, Hey Jellal."

He stared at me.

"Oh, hey erza." he smiled.

"Erm, about that kiss yesterdaaaayyyyy.. do you fancy me?"

I saw him slowly nod. "Erm, yes.. I've fancied you for ages. I gasped for a monement then I smiled. "I fancy you two, I didnt know how to tell you, but since you told me first.. *blush* i feel alot better." Jellal laughed. I gasped "What are you laughing at?!"

He chuckled. "You're so cute Erza!"  I blushed. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, I felt safe in his grip. He was warm and comfy. He wrapped his arms around my back (we was in the libary). Natsu barged open the door, and interupted "HEYY--" He noticed me and Jellal Hugging and kissing. He laughed. I turned around, at first I didn't hear anyone laughing and thought it was my imagination, until i turned around and saw Natsu. Shit. He saw us hugging away, I think he took it as friends or something, well hopefully. I was just blushing away and really embarrased, but then guess what happend. Jellal didn't even notice Natsu was there and kissed me on the lips. Natsu sniggered, "AWWW, Young Love" he sang. "Shut up, Natsu!"

"Erzaa, who are you talking to?" I pointed behind him..

"Natsu Dragneel!, errm we were.. just ... ah er."  Natsu chuckled. "Its fine, I wont tell don't worry!" I didn't notice Natsu walk over to me and push me into Jellal, we ended up kissing and hugging. It was a slightly bit awkward. Natsu winked.

~Find out what Happends in chapter 12!~