Author's Note

Hi... long time no speak, huh?
I had no idea that it has been a whole year since I last updated.
I'm so sorry for not updating, especially to those who have continued to comment and message me instead of giving up on this story. The last 12 months have been quite eventful. I feel like an entire lifetime has happened in a year. It's been a year of stress and heartbreak and I put writing to the back of my mind and instead focused on other things going on in my life. A few months ago I finished my last year of school and now that I've finished my time in education, I decided that I want to find out who I really am. People keep asking me what I want to do and I never know what to reply - I'm 100% sure that I want to be an author but sadly it's not an easy career to get into and live off of unless you have a lot of luck and manage to write a very successful book. Sadly, I'm not at that stage in my writing yet.
...basically, I just want to say that I'm sorry for being gone for so long but I'm back and I'm here to stay. I hope everyone is still reading and manages to forgive me for taking so long. And I'd also like to send a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading while the book has been at a stand still, as well as those who have been commenting and messaging me about how much they miss the book and hope I'll update soon.

I've got so many ideas for this book and for new ones and I look forward to experiencing them with you all :)
Thank you! xx