Chapter 6 - He Can See Me? - Edited

"Cheng Hao, what do you think about that elder?" The snake was lazily resting on the young boy's shoulder, his mouth gaping and yawning, his eyes squinted, without the slightest worry.

With a grin, Cheng Hao shrugged his shoulders (also sending the one foot long golden snake flying at the same time) "He can be used. That guy's cultivation is incredibly high, probably one of the highest in the Sect. He should at the very least be a Sect Protector, and a high ranked one at that. Seeing how I made quite the lasting impression on him, he should already have eyed me as a potential disciple"

"That old fart has a high cultivation? He is still in the Mortal Realm! How could you say that?" The snake climbed back on Cheng Hao and rested atop his head "You and I have both seen the might of those who had power! That ten million years old Mysterious Beast, the Blood Soaked Flood Dragon, was a beast at the Pseudo Immortal Martial stage, it could erase this continent with little to no effort! And remember, a Heavenly Divine Beast like me would have little problem erasing this whole plane of existence, once it also reached the Pseudo Immortal stage!"

"This plane of existence you say..." Cheng Hao pondered aloud. The Golden Snake nodded, and seeing that, Cheng Hao asked "What about other ones?"

"A lot more effort would be required, but with my former power I did completely erase a plane hundreds, thousands of times bigger than this. I had to sleep for a ten thousand years after that though..." The snake smirked as he remembered the glory of his youth, when he was just a few million years old youth in his early ages, slaughtering his way through the never-ending conflict that had been the Endless Slaughter.

"So, I have never asked you this... But in your eyes what would have my strength have been before I died?" Cheng Hao was suddenly interested "I mean, I DID slay thousands, millions of heavenly guards and generals, and even though I didn't beat Him in the end, I did battle evenly with Lord Tian himself! That should make me quite strong, right?"

The dragon looked back in his past and saw flashes of his memories of Cheng Hao's battling figure...

In both his hands were two flaming gases, one black and one white. Deep in his left eye, the illusion of a battlefield appeared, an ancient battlefield where corpses piled up in mountains and the blood formed oceans. Within his right eye instead, a black mouth with no body kept biting the the space surrounding it screaming and yelling at the human to let it go slaughter.

With a movement of his hand, a golden current surrounded by black and white rays of light materialized and a hundred soldiers, thousands of meters tall, fell on the ground ,letting out screams of pain as their bodies withered and their bodies' strength was forcefully absorbed...

With a sharp gaze, a wheel that was the true form of the mighty golden sun appeared behind Cheng Hao's figure and a thousand black flying dragons hundreds of meters long couldn't resist at all as they faded from existence, absorbed by the metallic rays on the golden wheel's surface.

He kept fighting like that until, for some reason, his usual calm look turned into rage and his eyes blazed from fury. With a slap the air trembled, and an excited black mouth appeared in the battlefield.

As soon as the mouth appeared, the entire opposing army cried in fear, as they knew their ends were near. The black mouth opened its jaws as much as it could as it began to turn golden and transformed into a gigantic golden gate.

The gate hundreds of meters tall materialized, holding within millions of screaming monsters chained inside. The screams were horrifying to the extreme and hearing their shouts, the entire army of millions of beasts trembled and became one big puddle of blood...