Ch 3

(Sky Pov) Its been a 5 hours seens Jason when on a walk I'm getting worried.{worried about your boyfriend} He is not my boyfriend Skybrine. {Sure whatever} (Lulu Pov) Wow Skybrine is a dick also I hope your enjoying the fanfic.(Jason Pov) Oh My Irean I yelled. I should get back its been 5 hours. I started to run back to the house. I walk in. Jason were have you been Sky said in a worried tone.(Lulu: well I know how I'm shipping with Jason now) Like I said on a walk I said. Oh I was worried Sky said. Oh its fine I said. Then were herd a knock on the door. That must be cry Sky said. He opened the door to see cry and jack. Sup guys I said. Jack I thought you were coming tomorrow Sky said. Well I just came now because I get to see a lot of my cozens and I get some new friends Jack said. Oh Sky said. You can pick your rooms Ill help you with your stuff I said. Me too Sky said. We help them with there stuff and they picked there rooms so today was fun. After that we did some recording. that was really fun and funny. Then it was getting dark and we had cable. Hey guys we got a great Idea Mitch and Jerome walked into the room. What is it lets watch a movie Jerome said. That sounds Rossome (:3) I said. Ye Right Jack said. Then another knock on the door. Ill and go and get it Mark tested me and said he would be here Cry said With his mask on his face. When he awserded it Mark and Pewdiepie Aka Felix. Ok everyone were still doing Mitch and Jerome Idea so everyone help Mark And Felix bags Sky said. This took an half in hour. After that everyone picked a scary movie but not me, Mitch, and Jack. We hate scary movies. When are jump scare came I jumped and berried me head in Sky's chest. After the movie ended we went to sleep.