Ch 7 purty/party

(I <3 SOLLUX)

(Jason pov) when we got to the party lulu went straight to the drugs. I went to say hi to all my cousin's and have fun lulu was with roxy. Roxy isn't our cousin but is one of lulu's best furend/friend they drink all the time. I saw Mitch i didn't know he was here I thought he was at the houes. Mitch was hanging out with jerome. I should leave them alone i thought. I saw our cousin gamzee him and lulu are super close. See lulu is not far from him like always there were never that fur/far from echother. I saw karkat next to him. I don't really like karkat he is rude but... Gamzee likes him and not as in a moreal more than that. Lulu likes his furend/friend sollux. I saw lulu talking to him right now. I saw sky. I went over to sky to talk to him fur/for a while we danced and talked all night it was fun(lulu pov) AHHHHHH im so happy to see sollux again i miss him so much and his cute self. When we all furst/first got there i went straight to the drinks because that is were sollux and i meet when we go to purtys/partys i saw him with gamzee i miss gamzee to when we were kids we were super close. Me and sollux were talking and danceing untill we say roxy. She was purbley/Probley all ready drunk. We were all having so much fun. The purty/party was over and we all went home. Well i staded the night at gamzee's.