Ch 5

(Jason Pov) I woke up to see Sky cuddling with me. He was so warm. I nodest that he sleepped with his sunglasses on. Then sky yawned. I could tell that he woke up. Good morning Jason Sky said and kissed me on the head. I blushed a dark red. G-G-Good M-morning i said. Hey Sky i said. Yes Sky said wile sitting up on the bed board. Um why do you were your sunglasses all the time i asked. Well i dont like talking about it Sky said wile pulling me on him lap. Well please i did with the cutest eyes i could do with was really cute. Sky started to get a bloody nose he wiped the blood and kissed me putting his arms around my waist and i put my arms around his neck it deepened the kiss. We pulled apart for air. So Jason you prosmis not to leave me if i telk you this Sky said. I prosmis I said. Well i have this dark side his name is skybrine and he likes to hurt people and want to destroy everything and the thing is he can take over my body and make me do thing that i dont want to do like he made me kill my wife(Lulu:wow but atlest shipping) and he has been taking about you Sky said. What has he been saying I asked. Well he likes you like wants to you know Sky said. Oh I said. Sky i saw something or some one yesterday I said. Who was it Sky asked. It was a squid but it looked like you but blue I said. Oh a long time ago the squids got some of my blood and made a squid/human me Sky said. Oh well its ok i still love you also dont we have a date to night i said. Yea sky said why do you sound so neves. Well this is my frist date also my coisen noses and she likes to make us were stuff like dresss i said. Really sky said. Yup its sucks but she has good tast in cloes I said. Oh sky said. Are you the only one that has a dark side I said. No Max, Markplier, and Cr- I cut Sky off saying i alredy know Cry has a dark side I said. Oh how Sky said. Cry dosnt really have a dark he has problems I said. Oh ok well we should get ready for out date Sky said Oh ok.