Ch 4

(Sky's Pov) i woke up and got out of bed. I herd a knock on the door. Who is it i said. Who do you think dumass Max said. Max ross said. Oh i opened the door. Hai guys I said[Ug these dumass's well one of them is cool seana he has a evil side too mad max] come in ok. Sky whos there. Max and Ross i said lets help them with there bags. We helped them with there bags skybrine was botherimg me he was trying to make me mad it wasent working untile he said[you know when i take over your body im going to have so much fun with Jason im going to touch him and make him hurt Skybrine said] If you fuck even lay a finger on him i will kill you. When i looked at Max he looked mad i wonder what mad max said to him. After we were done i asked Max if i could talk to him. Hey max im going to ask Jason out I said. Ok Max said. What about you can ask Ross and we can go on a double date if they say yes I said. I dont know Max said. Plz i said. Fine Max said. Ok i said.(Jason Pov) I woke up and i went down stairs and i saw ross. Ross is one of my cousins. Hey Jason can i talk to you Ross said. Sure i said. We walked up stairs and into his room. Jason i have a crush Ross said. Oh My Irean who is it i said. Max Ross said. Well i have a crush too its Sky i said. Awe thats cute Ross said thanks i said. We walked down stairs. Hey Jason can i talk to you Sky said. Sure i said. When sky opened the door i tripped over sky and Sky fell on top of me and his glass's fell of he had yellow eyes. I touch his face. He pulled me closer to him and he kiss me and i kissed back. We pulled away. So Jason do you want to go on a date with me i said. Yes he said.[dam Sky you scored i cant wait to feel him now] back of.(Max Pov) Ross can i talk to you i said. Sure Ross said. We were walking up stairs. So Ross i have a question for you i said as we were almost to my room. Ok what is it Ross said. Do you want to go on a date with me i said. Yea i would love to Ross said. When i opened the door we both fell for know reson.(Lulu huuhuuhu) Ross was laying in sexy way with his legs spred aport. We were blushing a dark red. S-sorry Ross said. Not its fine i got up and i pick up Ross bridstile. Are you ok i said. Y-yes Ross said. I put ross down and we walked down stairs.(Jason's Pov) Im going on a walk and ran out side i ran were i always go and started to jump arond. YES YES YES i said. Then i felt an unesy destrbens. I look around. To see a squidish human i backed up a little. So you must be life he said and bow down and kissed my hand. I qickly took my hand away. What do you want nothing anyway i have to go bye and he left weird. It was getting dark and i walked back to see Sky. Hai Sky I said. Hai Jason said. Well im going to sleep i said. Can i sleep with you Sky said. Hm sure i said we went to skys room and fell asleep.