Ch. 1

Umm..hello. I'm Pit Cloud Icarus. Let me tell you about myself. I have brown hair, I wear a white toga with black shorts, I have white wings, and..I'm 5'3 and I'm 16. Yes, I know I'm short for my age. Anyway, I go to Smash High School and I'm considered a..nerd. I try to be athletic but that never turns out how I want it to be. Let me just say something, I like guys, okay? Don't be weirded out by it. Umm..what else is there to say..I like this..guy, but he has a boyfriend. So, there goes my love life. And a few other things are..I have depression and anxiety..really badly and,my 'mom' doesn't really know; Lady Palutena. Anyway, school starts tomorrow and I got to go to bed, or more like stay up studying sense it's hard for my to focus on school.

I walked to my locker to get ready for another year of school. I grabbed my books and walked to my class. I was looking down reading unexpectedly when I crashed into a certain person. A person I can fall for even just for thinking of him, Link. A guy every girl would fall for..even when he just simply, smiles the girls go wild. I looked up and blinked a few times realizing who I had just ran into. "I-I'm s-so sorry.." I said feeling nauseous, as I looked up at Link and saw him smiling at me. I quickly pick up my books and stood up from kneeling. "Ha, don't worry." Link said chuckling and looking at me. I nervously smiled and walked to my room.

I arrive at my room and see everyone looking at me. I hide my face in my books and keep walking to my seat. I pretend to read as I sit at my desk. A few seconds later when my best friend, Ike, tapes me on the shoulder. He looks at me and laughs, "Your face is..maybe just a little big red." He said pointing to my face. "Sorry, I just ran into-" I try to finish but I think Ike knew what I was already going to say, "You ran into Link?" Ike said raising his left eyebrow. "....maybe.." I say nervously smiling. Ike rolls his eyes and continues to wait for the teacher to come in the room.

I get up and get the pass to the boy's bathroom. I put it on my desk and go to the bathroom. I go in and look at myself and notice my face is barely as red. "Hm." I say touching my cheeks. I walk back to class and go to my seat. 45 minutes pass and I finally get my home work. I get up and go to my locker to get my different books, once I get my different books I headed to my next class.

Link was in my next class, oh boy. I clear my throat and try not to make eye contact with Link. Through the corner of my eye I can see Link with his boyfriend, Marth. I sigh and sit down at my seat with another one of my best friends, Peach. "Hello, Pit!" Peach said with excitement in her voice. I put on a fake smile and sit down and wait till class started. I didn't mind this class, (Science) it was my second favorite. My first is..probably History. Anyway, I continue to read my book, until the teacher walks in and starts class.

Class is over and finally lunch time. I walk to my special spot and sit down putting in a dark blue pair of headphones listening to music that my therapist recommended for me like;
-Panic at the Disco: This is Gospel
-The Fray: You Found me
-Circles: the Eden Project
I found out I love all these songs. They just..get my emotions and feeling. On with the story, I sit at my table and eat a apple turning on my music and reading a book until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I nudge because I have a feeling that it's Ike. So, I nudge gently mumbling, "Go away, Ike." I say leaning my head on the edge of the table and having a book in my lap as I read.

Someone removes my one of my headphone and says, "I'm not Ike, I'm Link." I turn around and see Link standing there smiling. I froze on my seat as I feel so embarrassed. "I-I'M SO SORRY!!" I say moving some of my stuff from the table so Link can take a seat. "Why? You were just minding your own business." He said sitting down. "...." I stay completely quiet and continue to read and listen to music. I blink a few times and realize my left earbud is out of my ear and I look over and see Link listening to my music. He takes it out of his ear and asks me, "Why is it so..what's the word?" He said laying his head on his hand as an arm rest. "depressing?" I say softly.