Ch.3

I wake up and don't see Link in his room. I groan and try to get back to sleep when I hear some one softly whisper, "Wake up, Icarus.." I hear a gently voice say. I ignore the person and try to to back to sleep..again. "Icarus, wake up." The voice said in a harsher tone. I blink and lay on my back and look up and see 'Link a few inches away from my face.

"Mornin', Icarus." He said smiling. I smiled nervously trying not freak out. "How long was I sleeping for?" I say yawning.
"Hmm..well you woke up around 7:30 then..slept till..8:50." He said still leaning right over my face. "Why do you call me Icarus?" I say confused. "Just because.." He said smiling. We stared at each other with our minds going blank. Link slowly leans down making me very, very nervous that my palms start sweating.

I start running my fingers through Link's hair which I can tell makes him very relaxed. I look right at Link and feel like he wants to say something, "What are you trying to say?" I say rubbing his hair in between my fingers. "Man, how did you know I was going to say something?" He said smiling. "Hey, call me Cupid." I say laughing. "Does 'Cupid' like kisses?" Link says smirking. I feel my face start to turn very red and I start to feel very nervous,
"L-Like..the candy kisses? Or..k-kisses..k-kisses?"

"What do you think?" He said leaning closer and closer to me. "K-Kisses, k-kis--" I was cut off when Link laid his lips on mine; they're so gentle, soft and perfectly warm, everything you'd ever expect in a person you love. I finally push us apart even though I didn't want to, I knew I needed to. "W-We need to stop.." I say quickly getting up. "Stop what?" Link said trying to stop me from collecting all my things. "This, I can't do this, Link. I haven't told my mom or anyone.."

"Haven't told anyone what?!" He said standing in front of the door keeping me in. I stand in front of Link trying to get past him. "That I like guys!!! Now, let me go!!" I say pushing trying to get through. "Pit," He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and onto his bed and he sat on top of me. "You need to talk about this with me.." He said holding my arms down.

"No, NOW LET ME GO!" I said strangling. "I'm not letting you go," he said looking directly at me, "not until, you tell me."
I get my arms out of his lock hold and started to struggle and almost got out of his grasp, expect..Link was sitting right on top of me and he weighs more then me. "Link, let me go!!!" I say getting very frustrated. "No." He put his face directly above mine. "Now!!" I say squirming. He moved his face closer, "No."

"Link. Now." I got more and more aggressive as he wouldn't let me go. I start to rock side from side trying to get Link off me. "That isn't gunna work, hot shot." He said. I finally give up, "Fine, what do you want.." I say breathing heavily. "I want you to talk to me about..this." He said. My cheeks start to turn red, "No." I say getting my hands out of Link's grip.

"Link! Just let me g--" we stop when we hear Link's mom yell from down stairs, "Pit! Your mom just called and said she wants you to be home in a few hours."
"Okay!" I yell back down in a rough down because it felt like my lungs were collapsing with a 120 pound elf sitting on top of me. "Fine," he said as he got off of me and picking me back up and over his shoulder again.

"Link!" I said as Link started to walk down the stairs and to the kitchen, "Link dear, what are you doing?" His mom said sitting at the table reading the news paper. "Nothing, mom," he said walking to the back door, "just going outside for a bit." I start to hit Link in his back as we go out side and arrive at a big shed. "What're we doing?" I say as Link puts me down. "You'll see.." He opens the door and he walks in. "Hello, beautiful.." I hear him say in a calm, steady voice. I slowly walk in and look around and see a very big horse. She was beautiful and huge, "Whoa..she's beautiful." I say standing behind like, because I was a little terrified of how big she was. "Thanks, her name is, Epona." I walk up and stand in front of her, looking right into her eyes. I slowly walk up and start to pet her.

"Wanna go for a ride?" Link said smirking at me. I gasp in excitement, "Really?!", I squeal. He looks at me and smiles and motions me to come over to him. I walked over to him and asked, "Are we gunna ride Epona?" I say. "No, we're gunna ride a rock. Yes, we're gunna ride Epona." He chuckles and picks me up and puts me on her and he gets on. I hold onto Link as we ride off into the forest.

~*~ Later ~*~

We arrive back at Link's house a few hours later. "That was marvelous." I say still holding onto Link. "Pit," Link says turning around, "can you please let go." I slightly blush and let go nervously chuckling. "sorry.." I say quietly. "You're okay. Don't worry." He jumps off and reaches his arms out. "I'll catch you." He said making me start to feel very, very nervous. "You promise?" I say. He smiles in probably the cutest way I've ever seen him smile making me feel all bubbly inside.

I close my eyes and jump, feeling a pair of arms around me. I open my eyes and see Link's beautiful blue eyes looking at mine. "I told you I'd catch you." He said smiling at me. I smiled and look at the ground then stood back on the ground. I feel a vibration in my pocket and realize it's my phone, (no duh) I get it and hold it seeing a text. 'Pit, be home soon. -Palutena'

"Well, I have to be home soon." I say feeling gloomy. "Okay. Let's go get your stuff." Link said. We started to walk inside his house when I feel something warm and I realize he's holding my hand. I look at him and smile. I let go of his hand, sadly, and run up to the house and up to his room and start to pack up his stuff.

   I finish packing and wrap my bag over my shoulder as I turn around and see Link a few inches away from my face. I feel his warm breath on my lips making my heart beat fast. "L-Link, what are you doing.." I say laying my hands on his chest. I slowly walk back and bump into his bed. "Hush angel."

   He leaned in so close that I was about to fall on his bed. I pushed him back and ran around him facing his back. "Please, Link..", I quickly walking down the stairs and out side. I reach into my bag and grab out my phone and headphones. I quickly attach my headphones to my phone and turn on music, "Rise -Katy Perry".

   I keep walking when someone takes my hand and pulls me. "Link, I said--", everything then black after I said that.