Ch.5

After minutes of trying I finally got it open, I smiled and quickly went up to the floor I heard all the commotion coming from. I sprint up to the floor even trying my wings but I ended up falling on the ground when I tried that..whoops.

   Finally! I got to the floor and rushed in seeing Link lying on be floor and dark having the syringe behind his back. I quickly ran over to Link and stood in front of him.

   "Don't hurt him.." I say trying not to freak out. "Aww, the pool little Angel got out of his cell, and now he's trying to save his man. Aww, what a cute love story so far.." He said smirking at me. "What do you mean by so far?" I start to breath heavy because I was starting to freak out more by the second.

   "Pit, don't..it isn't worth it." I hear Link mumble. I turn around and see Link lying on the floor making my heart shred. "Yes. It. Is." I grasp the stone sword very tightly. "Aww, it looks like the little angel is mad." He said leaning over smiling. "Shut up and put the syringe down." I say.

   "Wait, he has a what?!" Link said in alerted tone. "A syringe." I say holding my arms out making sure he doesn't go near Link. "How about we make a deal, Angel. We battle to the death. And, every time I make you bleed I get a point. Every time you make my bleed, you get a point. First one to three wins." He said smirking. I look back at Link horrified wondering if I'll win, or he will.

   Link stood up and dusted off his pants standing behind me. "L-Link.." I felt like crying when I looked at Link. He looked at me and walked toward me and wrapped me in a cozy hug. "Ew, seriously. Hurry up angel." I heard Dark say.

   "I'm gunna do this.." I say looking up to Link holding onto his shirt. "I don't want you to, I think I will." He said cupping my face. "Last time you did that I saw you hurt. I'm not letting you do this. Plus, I'm more agile then you..no offense." I say letting go of Link's shirt. "Are you calling me fat?" Link said whispering quietly. I chuckle and softly let go of Link and push him away. "I'll do it." I say standing up straight facing the demon. "Okay. Tell me when you're ready.." I hear Link whisper my name. I turn around and realize he's holding my bow.

   I gasp, I felt like crying when I saw link smile at me. I walked over to him and took my bow from his hands and worded, "Thank You." "Link, get back. This could get painful." I say confidently.
"Now, let's make this a real match." With the snap of Dark's fingers we were standing on a plat form high in the sky. I feel the ground rumble as Dark smirked at me. "It seems like you've never been in the sky before." He said chuckling. I get an idea. I have an advantage over him. Flying! I mean.."flying". I close my eyes for s split second and look forward to see nothing. I quietly gasp when I hear some one run behind me.

I dash out of the way hoping he doesn't cause a scar on me. I look at my white toga and see a small patch of red. "1 Dark, 0 Angel." He said blowing on his sword. I start to think out a plan as Dark and I circles each other like wolves. He quickly dashed side to side. I slowly stepped back seeing my plan happen right before my eyes.

He started getting closer by the second. I got so far of the edge that my toes were the only thing holding me on. He start to run up to me holding the tip of his sword aiming right at me. I held my breath and fell back.

I felt the wind brush against my face. I smile in happiness. Anyway, I quietly speak under my breath, "Flight, flight, flight.." Waiting for me to go soaring through the sky and back to the platform. I open my eyes and see my wings bright blue as I soar back to the stage.

I could tell Dark couldn't see me when I soar back up because he was standing on the edge looking down. I feel like an anchor when I come back down the ground. As I drop I take my bow and break it into two, as a do a mid-air front flip landing on my feet. I turn around and take my weapons and make a big scar in Dark's back making his shirt tear.

I step back and hear him cry in pain. "That's it! I'm done with you, you little twerp!" I stand up starting to feel my feet quiver in fear. He turns around and lifts his sword.

I fall back tripping on my shoe. I used my arm to cover my eyes when I knew it was all over. I open my eyes and gain my confidence all back. I quickly grab on to Dark's legs and pull myself through them. "Get back here you twerp!" He said bending down and looking through his legs. I slide on my back landing on the edge. I quickly fall off the platform and hold on with my hands keeping quiet.

Authors Note-
guys, I need more ideas. Please give me some ideas if you have some. It'll really help!
-Writer-