Ch.6

My arms grow weak of holing on so long. I finally look up and see Dark walking toward the opposite of the stage. I jump up and run behind Dark and stay still. "C'mon here, little twerp.." he said, waiting for me to show up, "it's not like your lil' elf will come and save you. You're worthless and he'll never save you. He doesn't even trust you and he thinks you're trash, he'll dump you for anyone else, he just wants to make you feel good. Trust me, he hates you." I suddenly feel all this anger built up in my bones and feeling like punching him. I start panting. "Go! Away!" I scream as he turns around and smirks at me. "I can't leave. I'm your stress, depression, anxiety, anger built up on one." I suddenly feel streams of tears running down my face. "I'm done!!" I scream pushing him off the edge with my foot. I watch Dark fall of the edge of the platform. I blink realize what I've done. I drop my weapon and fall down crying. "W-What've I done.." I say crying into my hands.

   I didn't even realize that the platforms dropped on the ground. I hear a familiar voice calling my name. "Pit!! Pit?!" I lift my head and see a mob a green running toward me. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was link. He runs toward me and wraps his hand around me. "P-Pit, are you okay?" He said trying to get me to calm down. "I milled a cran." I mumble. "What?" He said trying to understand me. "I killed a man.." I say looking up at link. He laid his hand under my chin making me look up at him. I try to stop crying as I look up at him. "I know you hate m-me. I understand, Dark s-said y-you hate me a-and you think I'm trash." I said as more tears stream down my face. "And you believed him, Angel.." He said rubbing my cheek softly. I cuddle up closer to him never wanting him to leave. I rest my head on his chest still having tears rolling down my cheeks. "Dark is just a figure, he's not a real human with a heart and emotions. Trust me, Angel. I love you so so much. You are everything I have ever wanted in a person or angel. I never thought I'd ever have you as my boyfriend. I love you okay. You are not trash you're a star shining in the sky and you're so brave, you're everything. I love you." I saw a tear stream down his face making me chuckle quietly and smile. I get up on my knees and kneel right in front of Link making me smile. I lean in and press my lips against his making me happy, and feel loved. His hands quietly were placed on my back pulling me closer to him. I pull back and look at Link who's smiling happily at me. He leans his head against mine.

A few minutes pass and Link breaks the silence, "Let's go back, Pit.." He said standing up and holing my hands and hyping me up. "I love you, Link Hylian." I say standing up and looking at him whale we lace sour fingers together. He leans in and gives me a passionate kiss.

   We return back in the forest when I see Epona. "Hey girl." Link said petting her. I smile when I think about how Epona trusts Link with all her heart. "Ready?", Link said, "When we get back we can check if you have any serious injuries." I smiled as I walked up to link and kisses him in his cheek gently. We get on Epona and ride back.

   We ended up in Link's backyard which was weird but fine. I was just happy to see civilization. I get off Epona to see Lady Paultena standing on the porch. I sprint up to her and hug her tightly. "Where have you been?!" She said rubbing my hair. "It's a long story..", I say, "but Link was there for the whole thing." I turn back to link when I hear another familiar voice, "Pit?! Link?!" I look down  and see Toonie. He's grabbing onto my legs looking up at me. I pick him up and hold him as he head on my chest.

   "Link!!!" He jumps out of my arms and runs up to Link and jumps in his arms. I walk over to Link and Toonie and hug Link from his side. "I love your family." I say looking at Link. "Thanks, I do to." He said kissing Toonie on his forehead. I look back over at Palutena hear her say, "I think Pit likes Link.." She said. I look at Rita who smiles and nods. "I could tell the whole time." She said winking at me. I blush and shrug. "Let's go inside and see if you have any major injuries." Link said. (i want Rita as my mom, lol)

We went inside and treated my wounds. They weren't severe which was good but they were bloody. Toon would non-stop ask my questions about them. I would tell him I'd tell him the stories in a bit. "Toon, can we have some time alone.." Link said holding a moist rag on my arm. "Sure!" Toon ran out he door closing it behind him.

There was an awkward silence between up for a few seconds. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you earlier.." I said looking down at the ground. "It's okay, it was my fault really, I was the one who kept trying to kiss you over and over." He said nervously laughing. "I guessed you really, really liked me." I say chuckling. Link looks at me and smiled, "Who says I still don't?" He said smirking. I smile and look up at Link who's raising his eye brows at me smirking. "Oh stop it, lover." I take my hand and push Link's face away but yet he comes right back. "I'm my leaving until I get a kis-" I cup off link by pressing my lips against his. His lips are honestly my favorite thing. They're soft, perfect, and breathtaking. I cup his face and pull my lips away from his. "Is that what you wanted?" I say smiling. He nods and pulls me in and hugs me tightly.

Hope you like it!
   I need idea's please.
-Writer