Ch. 2

Link finished his homework and I was on my last problem In Math which I was stuck on. "Link, can you help me?" I said look down to the ground which I see Link laying there on his phone. "Sure." He gets up and lays on his bed next to me. (To clarify things, Link was laying on ground and Pit was up on his bed working on HW)

   Half way through the Math problem as I'm working on it, I look over and see Link staring at me. I look at him and start to feel nervous, and excited. I feel my heart start to beat very quickly. He slowly leans in and stares at my eyes and doesn't break the contact between us. I do the same and lean in. My head is telling my to pull back but my heart is telling me to go for it. I lean in when I feel our noses slightly touch when--

   I pull back and sigh of relief and keep working on my homework. Link already likes some one.. I say in my head. I look through the corner of my eye and see Link madly blushing which made me laugh..way to hard. It started off with a few chuckles then big laughs. I lay on the bed laughing when, I feel some one on my hips when I open my eyes it's..Link? He has this mad smirk on his face with his adorable pink face. "L-Link, what are you doi--" I stop when I feel his fingers tickling my tummy.

   I feel my stomach start to ache with pain from laughing so hard. I start to feel tears form in my eyes and roll down my face. I attempt to grab Link's hands and hold them so he stops ticketing me. "S-Stop! I-I can't b-breath!" I say trying to catch my breath, but sadly, Link was to strong and kept tickling me.

   He finally stops after a few minutes and I FINALLY catch my breath. I get my eyes open and clear sense they were blurry from  my tears. I see Link's face which is very red. We go silent for a good Amount of time when Link finally talks, "Did you Learn your lesson?" He said still sitting on me. "What lesson?" I said trying to get up. As I try to get up I grab onto Link's shoulders and try to get up but I end up falling back down on his bed and him almost falling on me.

   He both look at each other and our faces turn red. "W-We should probably get out of this position before som--" We both hear the erring creek of the door opening as we look over and see a little boy that looks a lot like Link but younger. The little boy gasped before speaking, "Link?! Is this your booooooyfriend?" He said walking into the room. I push Link off and he falls onto the ground. "L-Link and I aren't dating, he's with--" and man, can things get any worse?! Then I felt like my wish was granted when I see Marth standing at the door staring at us.

   "He's with no one.." Marth said walking away rolling his eyes. "M-Marth!!" Link said getting up and sprinting for Marth. I watch Link run after him and start to feel very bad about what had happened. "What have I done.." I say sitting on Link's bed as I feel some one touch my wings. "Whoa..these are beautiful." I heard the little boy say. I turn around and pick up the little boy and set him on my lap, "What's your name?" I say calmly.

   "My name is Toon, or Toonie..as the girls call me." I giggle at the adorable name. "I like that name, my name is Pit." I say wrapping my arms around the adorable child. "Do you like my brother?" He said with his big eyes looking right at me. I sigh and smile, "I think so.." I say smiling at Toon, as he leans his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. I rock him backs be forth like a little baby.

   I start to fall asleep when I barely open my eyes and look up and see Link standing by the doorpost and looking at us and smiling. "He fell asleep.." I quietly say standing up and walking over to Link. "Here, I can take him and put him to bed." He said reaching for Toonie. I denied Link's offer and kept Toon in my arms, "I got it. Don't worry." I say quietly. He smiled and put his hands behind his head, "Okay, his room is over here." Link said showing me the way.

   Link show me the room and, it was a decent size that you'd expect, the wall colors were a dark green and there was everything you'd expect a room to have would be in there. I see Toon's bed and see it's a bunk bed. "Why is there a bunk bed? Isn't it just you and Toon?" I say still holding the child in my arms. "Yeah, but sometimes I'll come in here and sleep on the top bunk because he gets really scared when he sleeps alone sometimes." I smile because that is probably the cutest thing I've heard.

   I walk over to Toonie's bed and kneel down and gently laid him down on his bed. I pulled up the covers on him. "You know..Toon has never fallen asleep that fast." Link said sounding surprised. "I've never had a child fall asleep in my arms that fast.." I said sounding shocked. "Let's go back to my room and let Toon sleep." I quietly get up and walk back to Link's room.

   I sit on Link's bed and he walks in closing the door behind him. I look up and see Link right in my face. "W-What are you d-doing?" I say stuttering a lot because I was so nervous. "How did you get Toon to fall asleep so fast?" He said looking right into my eyes. "U-Um..I don't know." I say feeling my face start to heat up, "Maybe it's because..I'm an angel?" I said making a guess. "Hmm.." Link said backing up away from my face. I sigh in relief as he backs away from my face. I look at the time; 7:35pm. I start to panic because I know Lady Palutena wants me home by 7:45. "LINK! I NEED TO GET HOME! MY 'MOM' WILL KILL ME!" I say standing up and grabbing all my things. "I have an idea, ask if you can sleep over!!!" He said with excitement. I through about it for a few seconds then decided that I can't say no to that adorable face.

   "Fine," so I called my mom and asked, "She said that's okay, I'd just need to borrow some cloths..I-if that's okay with you.." I said nervously. Link smiled and nodded his head, "Sure," he walked over to his drawer and took out a faded white t-shirt that said, 'Guys Rule' on it, "Will this do for tonight?" Link said throwing me the shirt. "Yeah, it might be a bit big..but that's okay." I say folding up the shirt. "Are you hungry?" Link asks my leaning up against his wall. "Sure, if you are." I say sitting criss-cross-applesauce.

   We order a pizza and eat all of it, then the time was already 10:34?! I start to get a bit tired, not that much all though. We're both laying on the bed talking. I lay down by Link and try to fall asleep which isn't working. "Link, are you awake.." I quietly say as I sit up and see if Link is awake. I finally realize he's not awake. I lay back down sighing loudly rubbing my eyes. I'm not even tired anymore when I hear a knock at the door and I sit up to see a silhouette of a little boy and realize it's Toonie. "Link?" I hear him softly say as he walks into the room.

   "Toon, do you need something?" I say crawling out of bed trying not to wake Link. "Pit? What are you doing here?" He said puzzled. I get off the bed and get down and kneel down next to him. "Your brother wanted me to sleep over, so I decided to. Is that okay?" I say picking Toon up and walk to him room shutting the door behind me. "Yeah, why are you up?" Toon said playing with my hair. "I-I couldn't sleep." I said walking into his room and closing the door behind us. "So, what does Link usually do with you when you can't sleep?" I say setting him down. "He'll usually just lay down with me for a bit or read me a story." Toon said walking over to his bookshelf and picking out a book.

   "I've always loved the book, 'The boy who cried wolf,' he said, "can I sit in your lap, and I can read to YOU." He said sounding very excited as he sat in my lap. "Okay, read to me, let's read." I said.

   After we finished the book I could tell Toon was very, very tired. Halfway through the book Toon kept yawning and yawning. "It's okay if you sleep in Link's bed, I'm tough," he said yawning, "I may just get frightened, but that's okay.." He said before he was about to collapse in a deep sleep. "Fall asleep, Toon. You'll be alright.." I say patting his head and cradling him in my arms swaying back and forth.

   I waited a few minutes for Toon to fall asleep and be finally did, then I got an idea. To make sure he didn't get scared I decided he could sleep with us; like a little child and a mom and dad. I walk back into Link's room as quietly as possible. I crawl back into the bed and lay Toonie in between the middle of us.

   I close my eyes and fall asleep. I wake up in the morning and feeling a hand around my waist and in my hair. I turn over and see Link's beautiful dirty blond hair over his eyes. I feel my heart become all bubbly and warm as I scoot closer next to Link I feel both of his arms wrap around me and feel him put his chin on my head.

   "Pit, are you awake?" I hear Link say in a rough voice. "Yeah, you?" I say smiling having my eyes shut.  "I don't know, if I were talking I bet, I would be asleep." I giggled lightly trying not to sound weird. "You have an adorable laugh.." He  mumbled. I start to feel my face heat up. "T-Thanks." I say feeling flustered. I feel a hand start to run through my hair. "what are you doing?" I say felling his hand still running through my hair. "Just relax," he said, "fall back to sleep." After a few seconds of silence my eyes became very heavy and I fell asleep in a flash which was weird because I wasn't even that tired.