Prologue

Unknown POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have been cleared to land at Incheon International Airport. It is currently 25 °C, 8:53 pm in the Korean Standard Time zone. We will be landing at the Incheon International Airport in a couple minutes. Please make sure that your seat belt is securely fastened. Flight attendants are currently passing through cabins to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups or glasses. Thank you."

I passed my empty cup of water to the skinny flight attendant who stopped beside my seat. I let out a quiet sigh followed by a discrete smile as the flight attendant moved on to the next passenger. I couldn't help but feel amused how the attendant frowned upon seeing my face but plastered a fake smile while also batting her false eyelashes as soon as she moved on the male passenger ahead of me. I almost let out a laugh as well, but I composed myself when I looked beside me.

"Hello again... home." I whispered to myself as I looked outside to see the bright lights of a night in Seoul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read this author note.

Hi everyone! KageTora98 here!

This fan-fiction will be about BTS' Jeon Jungkook's older sister named Jeon JuYeon. I'm not planning to write about Juyeon's love life, I never did intend to. If there was romance in this fanfic, I don't plan to have the relation be with any of the other BTS members. I just want to write this story just to let out all of the stupid, crazy and hilarious thoughts that randomly pop into my head. But just because I say that there won't be romance in this doesn't mean that there isn't a possibility of romance in the future even with the other BTS members.

If anyone has any suggestions for making this fanfic even more hilarious than it will be (hopefully) please send me a message. : )

Well, that should be it for now. Thank you for being patient with me, I don't know how often I will be updating, but still thank you. Please vote and comments your thoughts! I'm completely open to feedback as well, so don't hesitate.

"Infires."