Chapter 7: "Plans"

I settled into the Bangtan guestroom quickly. It's the perfect size for one night. The room had a cool gray walls and white tiled floors. The twin bed was crammed into the corner and was cover with a light blue bed spread and blanket. 

I washed up and then called Hebae to plan her visit. 

"Hello?" 

"Annyeong, Hebae." 

"Hi, Juyeon!" 

"Sorry that I couldn't talk too much, I was sorta busy. How's everything going?" 

"Great. I'm doing well in school, I have great friends and everything's well off. How's the world's economy?" 

"Really? I know that you don't care about economy. You can't even take that in grade 9. But, if that is your way of asking how I'm doing, I'm doing well too, thank you very much. I finally got to meet my brother. I didn't know he ended up as a Kpop idol, but he is. A popular one too. It's crazy." I smiled to myself. 

"Whaaaaaaat? Your brother is a kpoop idol? Which group is he in and what's his name?" She asked curiously. 

"His name is Jungkook and he's in a group called BTS." 

"Oh my god. Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. THAT'S NUTS. THE GOLDEN MAKNAE IS YOUR BROTHER!" 

"Is that a nickname he has? Interesting." 

"You aren't being serious, right?" 

"Yes, I am. Oh yeah, how's your brother doing?" 

"He's doing well. He scored a consulting job in Dubai. He wants a cat, but he's living alone so I don't think it'd be a good idea to keep a cat that wouldn't be taken cared of." She chuckled. 

"Damn dude. Tell him I wish him luck in stuff, alright?" 

"Gotcha. Haha. Okie, let's talk about what we're supposed to." 

"Right. When are you going to be here? I'll pick you up from the Incheon Airport. That is where you're landing right?"

"Mmm hmm. The ticket says that I'm gonna land in 4 days at 3 am, Korean time. Is it okay for you to pick me up that early? I can take a taxi if it's not okay." 

"Yeah, that's totally fine. Did you start packing yet?"

"Sorta...?" I could hear her biting her nails. #Unsanitary. 

"You don't seem so sure about that." I giggled. "Start packing soon. I'm sure you're gonna buy some stuff here too. So don't pack too much. Remember to check the weight restrictions and crap for you bags."

"Ok, mommy." She giggled. 

"Oi, I'm too young to be a mom." 

"What are you talking about? You're 26 years old." She said with sass. 

"Fine. I'm in a unstable state where I do not yet have my university degree and a job." 

"Aiyaa." Hebae yawned, causing me to yawn too.

"Urgh, I'm beat. Stay safe, I'll see you in four days."

"Coolio. Goodnight."

We both hung up after our conversation. I was so tired. I needed sleep, but at that moment my "Noona" instincts kicked in. I went to check on the RapKook room first, since it was the closest one. As soon as I opened the door I was bombarded with the stench of clothes, cinnamon air freshener and various perfumes. I coughed a couple times and waved my hands in front of my nose just so I don't get meningitis or something like that.  The room was a mess. I couldn't see Namjoon at all because clothes were hanging from the upper part of the bunk bed which belonged to Jungkook. It was as if a curtain was surrounding RapMon. 

Jungkook was laying on his belly reading a webtoon with earphones in his ears. That explains why he didn't notice me opening the door. RapMon on the other hand stuck his arm out of the KookieCurtain® to make way for his eyes to see who came in. He had an English book in his hands and a cute pair of glasses on his face. Looks like someone just started reading Harry Potter. Bleh. I'm all about good reads but Harry Potter is something that I can never stay awake to. It's great if I want to fall asleep.

"Do you need something noona?" He asked while getting out of bed which gave a clear sight of his Kakao Talk Ryan plushie. Cute. 

"Nah. Just checking on ya guys. I got kinda bored." 

I picked up a shirt from the ground, balled it up and threw it towards Jungkook. The shirt majestically unraveled and lay on his head, creating darkness in front of him. 

"Dafuq." Jungkook flipped so he was lying on his back, and threw the shirt back at me.

"Rude." I threw the dirty shirt in the empty hamper that was on the opposite side of the room. "You claim that you're sensitive to smell, but your room is like a cat's litter box. Shame on you. Clean this up. You too, Namjoon. Don't you dare try to hide behind the Kookie Curtain." I threw another balled up shirt into Joonie's shield. 2 seconds later he rolled on breathing hard, trying to crawl his way to the window. 

"Jungkook get out of bed. We're cleaning this room up. Leader's order." Namjoon said as he finally got some fresh air. Stinky Shirt Bomb 1, RapKook 0. 

I slowly backed out of the room, while hearing some of Jungkook's whines and something breaking. Ha, good luck to them. 

Next up, we have some VMinHope action in the party room next door. I opened the door to see which I was guessing was the biggest room in the house. It had a huge TV, a mini fridge, a stereo system and everything fun about life. EVERYTHING FUN. Of course this room was called the party room. You have the loudest, most no-chill members of the group in one room. 

All I heard was screaming from the room, so I decided to step out. Because I'm an adult. Kinda. 

Next roooooooom, the quietest room in the household. The YoonJin room! Ahhh fxxt it I'm tired. I'll say sup to them tomorrow. I walked back to my room and dived onto the bed. 

Peace. JuYeon Out. 

------------------------------------------------- 

And I can't believe this dumbass story got 1000+ reads. ThAnK YoU GUisE So MuCh

"Adidas, Nike."