Chapter 6: "Sleepy Time Junction"

JuYeon POV:

"Guess who's back, back again, Juyeon's back, tell a friend." I sing songed as I leaned on the walls of the elevator at BigHit. I was still surprised by how quickly the employees here got used to my existence. I held on to the Chinese take out that I bought for the guys. I could smell the sweet aroma of sauce entering each breath I took. 

I stared at the numbers increase as the elevator went up before it finally dinged and opened up. That was when I realized, I don't know where their practice room is from the inside. That was when I saw one of Jungkook's friends. Eureka fam!

"Jimin!" I called out to him before he took a step towards what could be their practice room. 

"Hello, noona. I almost forgot that you were gonna come by again." He gave me an eye smile that almost made me want to drop the takeout and just squeeze his face. It's too cute. Way too cute. He's like 21 or something. Why is he so cute? Why am I not that cute? Ahhh, whatever, I'm hungry. 

"Hehe, mind taking me to the rest of the guys? I Lost my way." (A/N: *cackles) 

"Okie. Follow meeeeeeeee!" He giggled as he skipped towards the practice room. Is he really 21 years old? Really? He acts like he's 9. 

Either ways I chuckled into the room behind Jimin and smiled. As soon as I set the foot on the ground, I think someone flipped a switch in the rest of the members' heads. I've never ever ever ever seen anyone this barbaric in my entire life. I think I might need to get more food too. Sigh. 

I quietly watched my dongsaengs form a circle with all the food in the middle leaving a minuscule amount of space for me. I sat down hearing a words of thanks which I replied to with a smile.  

The boys must be extremely tired. None of them said a word as they wolfed down their General tso chicken and fried rice. I sat quietly as well, eating with a little more elegance than the guys.

After the guys finished stuffing themselves like Thanksgiving turkey, we decided that we wanted to play some games. It was great cause I got to know more about my dongsaengs. We started off by playing 20 questions. 

"What's your favourite song of ours?" Hobi asked me. 

"Uhhhhh..." Everyone in the room leaned in to listen my answer. 

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." 

Min Savage wasn't taking any of it. "I don't recall us making a song called Uhhhhh."

"I don't recall you ever having a face that's fresh and smooth like a salad." I roasted back. 

Psssshhhh. We both hissed at each other. 

"Well I guess that's the end of 20 questions. What the hell, we only got to one question. What do we do now?" Jimin wondered. 

 This was the perfect time for my phone to ring. As usual Jungkook pounced on Jin's unsuspecting ass. I don't know what is more weird; Jungkook muttering death threats to himself about my kitty ringtone, or Jin chuckling under Jungkook's abs. 

"Ya know what I don't get? Why we always get interrupted by noona's phone." V sighed. What can I do? I'm a very important person. 

"Hello?" I greeted. 

"Hiiiiii Juyeon." I smiled hearing the voice of the sister of a good friend of mine from Laurier. 

"Hey HeBae. How's everything going?" I replied in English. Which also means that aside from Namjoon, no one understood what I was saying. It was weird that I only have a slight accent. I adapt to my environment easily, so maybe that's why I was able to learn English so quickly.