Chapter 1

((I'm sorry this is horribly written. I was like 13 and I'll how this got so many views and votes. 🤷‍♀️ Anywayyyyy, enjoy I guess

{Jungkook Pov}

I'm home alone with nothing to do again my friends are out doing who knows what my parents are out on a date. I just laid down in my bed and play piano tiles I got an Instagram notification. I paused the game and saw that Taehyung had posted a new picture. I clicked it saw a picture of Taehyung with his shirt off and a beer bottle in his hand he was smiling it looked like he was having a good time he looked so hot with his shirt off I just really want to feel his abs and and his box smile it was really turning me on.

"Shit" I got a boner just looking at his sexy picture. I pulled down my shorts a little bit and as soon as I had my hard member in my hand I heard the front door open
"Jungkook we're home" my mom yelled. I heard her getting closer to my room I quickly pulled up my shorts and got on Snapchat.

"Hey Jungkook you hungry" my mom said opening my door.

"No I ordered pizza" I said looking up from my phone.

"Okay goodnight" she said closing the door

I went back to Snapchat and noticed all of the pictures were Taehyung looking sexy as fuck.

I got up locked my door and pulled out my member again I started jerking off bitting my lip to hold back my moans.

"Oh shit" I said as I came all over the bed I cleaned it all up and pulled my shorts up and going to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok don't judge my horrible smut I'm trying