Chapter 15

{Jin pov}

Jungkook was sleeping in my room while I was downstairs making dinner until I heard my phone ring. I picked it up to see Namjoon's name. I sighed knowing I can't ignore him forever. I answered it and bit my lip.

"What" I almost yelled

"Woah someone's been having a bad day" he chuckled " why have you been ignoring me"

"I don't know where's your girlfriend" I turned the stove off and tasted the soup.

"Are you jealous" he laughed

"Why would I be jealous I'm just your best friend"

"Awe you are jealous oh her"

"Look I got to go Namjoon" I hung up and slammed my phone on the counter and sighed. I went upstairs and went in my room to wake Jungkook up. I walked in the room to see him tossing and turning he had a hurt look on his face. I sat beside him and wiped his sweaty face and shook him "wake up kook."

{Jungkook pov}

I felt someone shaking me "kook wake up." I opened my teary eyes and saw Jin and immediately burst into tears "why'd he do it hyung, was I not good enough." He hugged me

"It's okay kook come on I made your favorite soup" he said and pulled me out of bed. I got up and went to the kitchen and sat at the table. Jin came down and fixed me some food. I ate little bits and looked up at Jin who looked concerned.

"Jungkook eat" he said I nodded and ate it with tears rolling down my cheek.

{Taehyung Pov}

"Taehyung I'm sorry" Jimin banged on the door.

"Get out!" I yelled at him

I heard I sigh and the front door close. Right when the door closed I broke down in tears "I hurt my kookie I'm sorry" he cried himself to sleep.

{Jimin Pov}

I went home and saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch I tried to sneak past him but I heard him call my name

"Jimin where were you I was lonely" he got up back hugged him.

"W-with T-taehyung" 

Yoongi got off of him "what are you not telling me and why do you smell like that"

"I-I...m-me a-and T-Tae-"

"You didn't Jimin I trusted you" he looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Yoongi I'm sorry"

"No I don't wanna hear it Jimin! I thought you were gonna be a loyal boyfriend but it seems like you want your ex more well I'm done" tears rolled down yoongi's cheek as he walked out the house angrily slamming the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~
What did I just right my feels 😭
Thank you everyone for reading and voting love you guys