Chaptet 16

{Jungkook pov}

Jin dropped me off at my and told me to call him if I need him. I walked in my room to see my brother sitting on my bed with his phone

"You know you have your on room right." I snapped

He just smirked and pulled me on his lap and rubbed my thighs while kissing my neck. I started whimpering while tears started rolling down my cheek as the door opened. I looked over to see my mom. I cried "help me." Junghyun looked at me me not noticing our mom walked in.

"No one is gonna help you" he smirked grabbing my thigh.

Our mom slammed the door which made my brother look up and gasp.

"I-i can explain" he quickly let go of me.

"I don't wanna here it get out" she snapped.

"But-"

"I said get out!" She yelled

He slowly got up and left the house. I watched him leave and cried as my mom comforted me.

{Taehyung Pov}

I can't take it anymore! I need him back.

I got out of my bed got dressed and left my house and walked to Jungkook's house.

I knocked on the door and smiled as his mom opened the door

"Hi Mrs. Jeon is Jungkook home" I smiled.

She frowned and nodded letting me in. I walked upstairs to his room and opened the door to see him sleeping with red puffy eyes. I sighed and sat on the bed beside him and moved hair out of his face. I noticed a hickey on his neck and growled lowly. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he gasp when he saw me.

"W-what are you doing here" he moved away.

I grabbed him and put him on my lap and held him tightly so he couldn't move.

"I came to get my kookie back" I smirked while looking into his eyes.

{Jimin Pov}

"I hate myself why did I have to do that why did I have to be such a horny piece of shit." I complained to Namjoon and Jin who was comforting me.

"Jimin maybe you should talk to him." Jin said playing with my hair

"I can't hyung he hates me" I cried in his chest.

I heard Namjoon grumble which made me look up at him.

"Stop being a little bitch and talk to him!" He go got up and walked away.

"Namjoon! Ugh Jimin don't listen to him but please just talk to him. Namjoon!" He got up and ran after Namjoon.

~~~~~~~~~~
Yoooooo I finally updated yessss

Thanks guys for 14.2k views y'all are great 😘😘😘