Chapter 18

{Jungkook pov}

I smirked and pushed him on the bed and went through my closet pulling out a tie. I sat on him and tied him to the bed tightly.

"Baby please I want to touch you" he begged.

I giggled and shook my head "no" i took off Taehyung's pants and underwear and took his member into my mouth.

{Taehyung Pov}

I struggled to get free until I felt Jungkook's mouth around my member. I groaned and thrusted my hips up "ah." He was going to slow and I wanted more

"Mmm faster" I demanded

Jungkook ignored me and we slower. I groaned frustratedly.

"Fuck Jungkook I promise to never hurt you again just untie me and let fuck you!" I growled.

Jungkook untied me and bobbed his head faster hollowing his cheeks. I moaned and threw me head back before grabbing his hair. I pulled him away before I could cum and flipped us over. I pinned his hands above his head and left hickeys on his neck. I took off his shirt and kissed him before kissed down to his chest. I left hickeys on his chest and nipples. His moans were music to my ears. I took off the remaining clothes we had on and slowly entered him.

"I love you" I kissed him softly and started thrusting.

{Jin Pov}

"Namjoon why were you so mean to Ji-" before I could finish I was pinned to the wall.

"N-Namjoon" I mumbled

My eyes widened as I felt his lips on mine. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back.

"I knew you like me" he mumbled against my lips making me blush.

He slowly pulled away "Jin I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took me so long to update but I'm finally back and will be updating more