My Little Hatefuck/R.H/GXB

-Y/N POV-

You sit in your room waiting on Ricky to get back from tour, and you decide you wanna surprise him, so you go to the mall and pick out a very sexy lingerie set that was black Ricky will love this.

You think to yourself you go home and you get into your outfit and wait on him to get home. (outfit below)

You then hear the door open "y/n, baby I'm home!" You hear Ricky shout you smirk and walk down the stairs he sees you and loses his breath "y/n, what is this?" Ricky asks, smirking

"Oh just a little treat since you just got home from tour babe." you say pushing him onto the couch and going to sit on his lap.

"Mmm well, I definitely needed a treat, " he says running his hands through your long, purple and black hair. You smirk and start to unbutton his shirt as he starts to kiss your neck roughly, leaving very noticeable hickeys all over. You moan softly, and he smirks, "We are taking this upstairs he says picking you up and walking up the stairs. He kicks open the bedroom door and puts you on the bed and then locks the door. He comes over and takes off your bodysuit and kissing all over your neck down to your bra. He removes your bra and starts to leave kisses all over your boobs. You moan and pull on his belt buckle, he smirks and climbs off of you and takes his pants and boxers off; you smirk and get up and push him onto the bed.

You climb on top of him and start to give him a hand job. He lets out a soft moan "You like what I'm doing baby?" you ask him.

"Yes I do." he responds pulling on your hair.

He then picks you up and lays you under him and puts on a condom, getting back on top of you. "You ready baby?" He whispers in your ear, you shake your head eager for him to be inside of you. "Fuck Ricky just fuck me already!" you say moaning loud.

He smirks then says "With pleasure." then slams into you, you let out a loud moan as he pulls on your hair and you dig your nails into his back.

"God baby, you're so tight," he says.

"Ricky" you moan causing him to go faster.

"Fuck" you moan tugging on his hair. He attacks your neck with kisses.

"R-Ricky I'm close" you moan.

"Just ride it out baby," he says.

You both reach your climax, and then he pulls out and takes the condom off and puts it into the trash laying next to you afterward.

"I love you, Ricky," you say.
"I love you too, my sweet girl, " he says back kissing your head, and then you fall into a deep sleep.