Horror Boy/BOYxBOY/R.H C.M

A/N
Before I Start This
This Is My First Time Writing A BoyxBoy Smut Scene So If It's Bad Then I Apologize 😂
Also if you want me to write a smut scene for you just dm me on here :)  or comment !!
Ricky's POV
I sit and wait on Chris to get back onto the bus because I need to tell him something; I'm gay, and I'm in love with him which is awkward because he is my best friend. But whatever, I'm gonna do it. I just hope he won't hate me and kick me out of the band. I've been in love with him for the past four years and just want him to be mine finally he walks into the bus well here goes nothing.

A/N Chris is going to be in bolded

writing and Ricky in this writing 

"Hey, Chris can I talk to you?" I 
ask.

"Um sure," he says 

"Well there is something I've wanted to tell you..." I say with a worried face.

"What is it, Ricky? You're not leaving the band right " he asks.

"No of course not," I say 

Then what it is Ricky?? He asks me 

"I'm in love with you, and I'm gay..." I say kinda worried he will slap the shit out of me.

"Oh..." he says.

"Please don't hate me I'm sorry this was really a stupid idea to tell you" I rushed out.

"Ricky, no it's okay calm down." he put his hands on my shoulders in efforts to calm me down.

"I'm not mad because maybe I'm in love with you too..." 

"You are?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he says back and then grabs me close and starts to kiss me. 

"Oh my god is this really happening," I think to myself. Chris moves down and starts kissing my neck. Lord help me I guess we are going to have sex I hope the guys don't find out about this then Chris picks me up and carries me to the back lounge.

"Chris are you sure you want to do this?" I ask him. 

"Of course I want to," he responds. I smile and take off his shirt, and he takes mine off as well. He then goes back to kissing all over my neck and chest, going down to my belt buckle. I shiver every time he touches me, he then tugs at my belt buckle, and I sit back and lick my lips. 

"Chris stop teasing me," I say to him; he smirks and unbuttons my pants, taking them off. He starts to palm my hard member through my underwear. I let out a soft moan, "Goddammit Chris, stop playing around and fuck me!" I moan. 

He smirks and then takes off his pants and underwear and lubes up his very hard and prominent member. God this might hurt, but I don't care I just want him inside me. He then comes back over and climbs on top of me. "This might hurt a little baby," he whispers into my ear, and then he slowly slides inside of me. I moan softly, "Chris faster" please I beg him.
He moves in and out faster each time God he is so big I moan, and he attacks my lips with kisses. 

I smirk, and I flip him over to wear I'm on top of him he smirks and then pounds into me, and he grabs my member beginning stroke it. "Chris I'm close" I moan.

"So am I baby" he responds. We both climax and the same time and I get off of him and grab a blanket, and I go and cuddle with him. "Ricky?" he asks. 

"Yes?" I ask. 

"Will you be mine?" He asks me I smile and kiss him. "Of course I will!" I say back and then cuddle into his chest god I love this man.