Daddy's Girl (part 1) (R.H)

(A/N )
(so this was originally going to be a story I wrote, but I decided I would put it into this book btw this was not requested!
~Kenzie)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ruby-
Okay, Ima start off by saying hello I'm Ruby, I'm 25 years old and I work as a Stripper. Yea I know call me a slut or whatever but I actually make a lot of money working as a Stripper. Since I was little, I always wanted to be a dancer/Striper for a club, and now that's what I'm doing anyways moving onto the story.

6:00 AM
Beep.. Beep...Beep
"Grrrr. Shut Up!" I yell pushing the snooze button on my phone.
Another day of getting up and going to the gym than straight to work at 6:00 pm. I get up out of bed and go put on my gym clothes then I grab my phone and earbuds and head out the door.

I get into my car and turn on the radio and turn the station to my favorite metal station oh yeah did I tell you I'm a huge metal head okay anyways I pull up to the gym and get out of my car and head inside and began my four-hour workout.

10:00 AM
Okay that was some painful but good exercise now to go get food
I'm on a strict diet since I am a Striper
so I decided to just stop by subway after I get my food I head home and start to get ready for tonight I gotta show up at work at 12:30 because I have to go over all my routines.
Oh, how I love my job.

Few Hours Later
"Ruby, go over your routine one more time!" my boss yells at me. I sigh a hop up on the pole and start doing my moves, and all the girls look around at me while I do my routine. I smile to myself and go up the pole then come down landing in a handstand. "Great job Ruby you can go on lunch break." My boss tells me. I hop down off the stage and grab my bag heading out the door. I decide to go to this little cafe across the street from the club.

When I walk in I look at the menu and decide to get a strawberry and chicken salad; I know it sounds weird but it's good. When I get my food, I go sit down and I notice this really handsome man sitting at a booth across from me he looks up from his book and shoots me a smile I blush slightly and go back to eating my salad. After I am done eating I throw my trash away and walk out the door and head back over to the club.

"There's my favorite girl." my friend Ali says walking over to me.

"Hey, Al," I say hugging her.

"You ready to go get your hair and makeup done?" she asks me.

"Yeah, I am," I smile.

(After Hair And Makeup)

"Oh my god Ali I look beautiful!" I shrieked hugging her.

"I knew you would like it!" she says back.

"I love it!" I gleam.

"Okay now let's get you into your outfit for tonight's show." she says and hands me my outfit.

I put it on then get ready to walk on stage as I hear my name called

I put it on then get ready to walk on stage as I hear my name called. I then walk out and grab onto the pole and do some teases then I go up the pole then come down and do a handstand everyone claps and throws their money at me. I smile seductively taking my top off which reveals my breasts, but I have pasties over my nipples that say "Bad Bitch." I smirk then I see one dude in the crowd holding five one hundred dollar bills.

I keep my seductive smile up and go over to him. He had beautiful blue eyes and long jet black hair, along with spider bites. He hands me the money and a note I smile and bend down kissing him on the cheek. I then finish up my show with my grand finale everyone cheers and throws their money at me I smirk and thank them and collect my earnings I go back to the dressing room and pull out the 500 dollars that dude gave me I also read the note it says:

You're really fucking sexy, meet me at the bar after your set maybe? Btw my name is Ricky.

I smirk maybe I will go meet this dude I get up and walk over to the bar and I see him standing over their "Um Ricky?" I ask he turns around and smiles at me he walking over.

"Thank you for meeting me gorgeous," He said.

"It's no problem thanks for the 500." I smiled at him.

"No problem do you think you have time to head back to my place?" he asks smirking at me.

"Yea, of course, let me just go grab my stuff."

"I'll be waiting here beautiful," he says.

"Oh god what am I getting myself into" I think

END OF PART 1