Horror Queen/GXB/C.M/

Title- Horror Queen
               Chris Motionless
              Word count- 644

This is for _Lost_x_Souls_ I hope you like it :) ❤️❤️

Izzy's POV

It's me and Chris's three year anniversary, and I want to do something special for him since he has been working his ass off on the new album I decide on giving him a little treat tonight.

I get up off the couch and walk into our bedroom and pull out this sexy outfit. Afterward, I light some candles and sit on the bed and wait on Chris to get home. About forty-five minutes later I hear the front door open. "Izzy, I'm home," Chris yells. 

I smile and put on one of his hoodies and walk into the living room. "Hey baby, how was the studio?" I ask. He turns around and gasps. "It was all right, um Izzy what is this?" he asks me.

 I walk over to him and put my arms around his waist. "Oh just a little treat for our three year anniversary," I say looking up at him innocently.
He smirks and grabs my ass picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries me to our bedroom and throws me onto the bed. 

"Fuck what are you wearing under my hoodie?" he asks climbing on top of me and unzipping the hoodie revealing my sexy black lingerie. He looks at me then grinds his lips on mine tugging on my hair which causes me to release a moan he takes this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss he then rips my bra off and starts to leave very noticeable hickeys on my breasts. "Fuck Chris, stop teasing me" I moan. He smirks then gets up to take his shirt off and then his pants; he then climbs back on top of me and starts to suck on my neck.

 "Fuck" I moan, I then start to rub him through his boxers, and he lets out a low growl. I smirk and flip him over to where I'm on top of him; he grabs my waist and pulls me back down to his lips I smirk into the kiss then pull away and move down to his boxers. 

He sits back and watches me as I pull down his boxers and start to tease him using my hand; I then start to lick the tip of his member and make my way down his shaft bobbing my head back and fourth.  "Fuck Izzy." he moans. I smirk and continue sucking him until pulls me up by my hair and flips me back over. He then rips my panties off and starts to rub my clit.

 "Fuck Chris." I moan. He smirks then puts two fingers inside of me I bite my lip.

"You like that baby?" he asks me.

 "Yes." I moan he smirks then inserts his member inside of me.  I moan in pleasure and grab onto his shoulder, he then kisses me and moves faster. "Fuck Chris harder please!" I yell he smirks and goes faster and faster hitting my spot every time which causes me to become a moaning mess. He does this over and over again until we both reach are orgasm he then pulls out of me getting up and reaching on his bed side. He pulls out a little box and says "Izzy these past three years have been incredible with you, and I was wondering if you would make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" he says pulling out a little black ring.

"Of course!" I say excited, pulling him onto me and kissing him. He smiles and slips the ring on my finger. "Soo how about round two?" he asks I smirk and the rest of the night we not only fucked we made love.

THE END