Daddy's Girl,Part 2,R.H

A/N
The Girl At The Top Is Ruby

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Ruby's POV
I grab my stuff and go back out to meet Ricky. We then head out to his car he opens the door for me and let's me climb in before shutting it.

"You have a nice car" I say looking at him.

"Thank you" he says back before turning on some music and driving away.

"So what are we gonna do when we get to your place?" I ask smirking at him.
"
"You will see" he says smirking back at me.

Finally we pull up to this dark red looking house he pulls into the driveway and turns off the car. He then gets out and comes to my side opening my door for me.

"Thank you" I say smiling at him.

"My pleasure "he says back.

We walk up to his house and he opens the door I step inside and look around , there is two small black couches in the living room , along with a black flat screen hanging above the fire place.

Ricky then comes behind me and starts kissing my neck I bite my lip and try too control my moans.

"Follow me sexy" he says walking by me then slapping my ass.

I smirk and follow him up stairs this should be fun I think to my self. We go to his room and he pushes me against the wall. He starts sucking on my neck I moan loudly he looks at me and smirks. He then moves away to take off his shirt , he takes it off and I just stand there and stare at him.

God why is he so hot , he then comes back over to me and takes off my top.

"Fuck your so fucking sexy" I hear him say under his breath. He takes my bra off then starts to suck on my nipple.

"Fuck Ricky" I moan.

I then feel something poke my leg.

"Someone's excited" I say smirking at him.

"Fuck yeah I am" he says then continues to suck on my nipples.

He then picks me up and throws me on his bed he comes over to me and takes my skirt off then my underwear. He then pushes a finger inside of me .

"Ricky" I moan.

"Already wet for me I see" he says.

Ricky then gets up and removes his pants and his boxers it's about to go down I think. 

"Are you on the pill" he asks me.

"Yes I am" I tell him.

"Okay good" he says coming back over and getting on the bed.

I glance down a see how huge he is , he then starts to slowly enter me I bite my lip and pull him down to kiss me.

"The pain will turn into pleasure baby" he growls.

"mmm fuck Ricky" I moan.

He growls and starts to go faster.

"Oh Fuck" I moan as he hits my spot over and over again he then starts to kiss my neck.

"God Ruby you're so fucking hot" Ricky growls and go faster.

"Fuck Ricky I'm gonna cum" I moan he looks up to my face then kisses my lips , I then cum all over his cock and he releases inside me.

"That was amazing" I say breathlessly.

"Hell yeah it was" he says to me I snuggle up to him and he kisses my head , I then fall asleep in his arms.

A/N
I've been doing through rewriting most of these one shots to make them make more sense, but if you guys enjoy this make sure to leave a star, and a comment thank you !

~ rose