Chapter Two | strange encounters

After my unpacking and decorating I climbed upon my motorcycle

After my unpacking and decorating I climbed upon my motorcycle. Looking down at my change of clothes; I smirked as I felt extremely sexy. I pushed my heel down and set of towards Bonnie's location.

Using a location spell; it didn't take long to arrive in the yard of the large house currently in front of me. With my werewolf hearing I could hear them all talking; oblivious to my arrival. I shut off the engine making sure to keep silent

Walking into the surprisingly comfy home, I realised that they still didn't know I was here. As I watched an argument form- I decide to let my presence be known.

"Please don't stop on my account!" I announce whilst smirking. "Wynter!" Bonnie shouted with glee. She and Caroline ran into my arms, seemingly trying to squeeze me as hard as they possibly could. Which , let me tell you, was extremely hard as if I remember correctly Caroline was a vampire.

"Hey guys?! I know it may sound weird but I actually have to breathe so if you could just let me go? It would be highly appreciated." I managed to squeak out from in between the two. I could hear my dear friend, Jeremy chuckle from behind Bonnie.

"Hey not that I'm not happy to see you, because I am, but why didn't you call me to tell me you had arrived?!" Bonnie said with a motherly tone. I shrugged and walked deeper into the house.

I looked towards the others that didn't know my fabulous self. "Hi I believe we haven't met, my name is Wynter and your Matt, Elena, Stefan and Damon, right?"

Blonde boy nodded whilst Elena, Stefan and Damon just looked at me scarcely. I smiled wide then looked towards my cousin.

"So what problem have you gotten yourself into now?!"