Chapter Five|a painful family reunion

I zoned out through the next conversation ; too busy thinking about seven courses

I zoned out through the next conversation ; too busy thinking about seven courses. All I caught was the name Tatia, the clinking of glasses and Damon explaining the plan. As I look up I realised that Damon has gone somewhere.

"Let me deal with this." Elijah says before leaving the room as well. I worry as I wasn't listening to the group and have probably missed so much. Now there is only me, Stefan and Klaus in the room.

"All this talk has made me thirsty." Klaus says before ushering a blonde servant over to where we were. "What do you say Stefan? Can I interest you in a little after-dinner drink?" He bites into her neck and drinks her blood. I look towards Stefan with disgust on my face.
•••
After Klaus finishes the girl and drops her now dead body to the floor, he speaks to Stefan. However I ,again, wasn't listening fully as I couldnt stop staring over at the dead bimbo.

"Go with him, brother. You keep him honest. And when you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family." Klaus speaking was what brought me back out of my thoughts. Seeing as I've just missed another conversation I really needed to listen.

Looking up from the girl I see Klaus holding Stefan's arm over a fire. His hand seems to be broken. I mutter a healing spell under my breath to try and fix it however I couldn't finish as Stefan then speaks up.

"Go ahead and kill me. I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin." Klaus then brings Stefan's arm away from the fire. "You really have given up, haven't you? Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?" Klaus asks whilst pushing Stefan. Stefan then pushes back as I quickly grab him away from the angry original.

Damon and Elijah then suddenly walk through with the other blonde servant who is carrying a silver tray. Klaus then says questionably "Elijah...why haven't you left?" Elijah replies "Where are you manners, brother? We forgot dessert."

Elijah then takes off the cover of the tray that the blonde was holding. In the centre lays two silver daggers.

A flash of fear is shown in Klaus's eyes as he asks "What have you done?" I get slightly worried as whoever or whatever has the big bad original hybrid scared shouldn't be welcomed with open arms. I look around for available exits in case someone ends up dead, again.

"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." Elijah says in a polite manner.

As I look up , a extremely handsome man walks from behind Damon and Elijah. He has brown hair, deep chocolate eyes and the most sexily intimidating stare and smirk.

"Kol." Klaus says with fear lacing his voice. "Long time, brother." 'Kol' replies with the most alluring accent I have heard. Wait a minute. Brother ?!? There's more of them?! Damn!

Klaus starts to back away until another one shows up suddenly. He grabs a dagger and stabs Klaus in the hand. I could hear the tissue breaking and felt a wave of disgust wash over me. "Finn, don't!"

He tries to make a break for it until my favourite blonde original shows up. "Rebekah!" He cries out in surprise. All of it gone once she too stabs him with a dagger. "This is for our mother." She says and quickly pulls the dagger out.

Klaus falls into Kol's arms and Kol restraints him. Elijah then looks towards me, Damon and stefan

"You're free to go. This is family business."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally meet the man of the hour: Kol!! I'm trying to make longer chapters and so I hope you liked the past few. - Faith Xx