Chapter Eight|shes making a list

"It's all so weird

"It's all so weird. The Originals are throwing a ball. Like an actual ball." Elena annoyingly opinionated. We were in the Mystic Grill; me, Katherine-wannabe and Caroline. After receiving the call from the blonde vampire (the one where she ranted about how much she disliked Klaus and his creepy obsession towards her) we arranged to meet here. Obviously, I wasn't told about who was joining us.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is. And why does the Evil Witch want an audience with you?" Caroline asked with a genuine curiosity. The thought of the ball didn't seem as bad as the others make it out to be.

The attention seeker of the table replied, "I have no idea. There's only one way to find out." I've never felt my eyes roll as hard as I did as she spoke. A slight flashback to the conversation that occurred at the Gilbert home between the Salvatore brothers and the bitch herself reminded me that she had promised she wouldn't go.

I cleared my throat and finally spoke. "I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going. Not that I actually care about you or anything." Caroline giggled alittle before covering it up with a cough. She thinks my hatred towards the doppleganger is all 'an act' and that I 'actually care ' for her which let me tell you is the biggest mistake she could of made.

Since the phone call I recieved that early morning asking for help; Caroline has been one of my closest friends. There's no question about it. She seems to be questioned alot since her turn (according to Bonnie) yet she seems to be the best vampire I've met. Elena doesn't appreciate her as much as she should; another thing to add to the 'Reasons Why I Hate Elena Bitch Gilbert - list version.'

part one. since y'all wanted an update and i take forever to wrote one i thought i would give you guys alittle something. btw i am truly sorry for not updating like ever but im a teenage girl with no friends and a vitiman d deficiency!!! dont hate me
remember to comment your opinions and know that i do read them just it takes a while because my wattpad is home for bug central i swear
vote and share
love you all
faith
xx