Chapter Three| dinner with the devil

A week later and Ive finally caught up with the 'Mystic Fall Crew's problems

A week later and Ive finally caught up with the 'Mystic Fall Crew's problems. I finally enrolled in school and have a waitressing job at the grill. The past week has definitely been eventful yet calm.

I guess I sorta jinxed it.
•••
Damon comes into Stefan's room in which I was snooping on his bed holding two shirts. "Get dressed. We're going out." Damon stated. Stefan replies "Yeah, sorry, not interested." I snorted in reply whilst Stefan puts a shirt on.

What Damon then came out with had surprised me. " I didn't ask. Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you and Klaus. I say go with the black. Makes you look all villainy." I looked up from Stefan's sad journals with my mouth hanging slightly.

Stefan shook his head. "Klaus won't make a deal, Damon."  I sat up from my rested position on the bed waiting for Damon's reply. "He didn't have to. All we're doing is buying a little time to give our wicked witches a chance to pop the top off the coffin."

I scoffed at Damon's excuse and retorted "So, that's your, uh, plan? Stall Klaus?" Damon seemed to only then realise my presence. He shook his head and slightly glared. "If Stefan didn't go postal on his hybrids, then maybe we'd have some options."

Stefan sighed in annoyance and defeat, "So you unleashed an Original to help him out?" Damn, Stefan is sassy! This conversation was becoming more boring at the minute.

Damon sat on the bed besides me and quickly stood again after I had glared at him and gave him a slight kick. "There's nothing smart about trusting Elijah, Damon. He screwed you over the last time he promised to help you kill Klaus." I said showing my pack- protection tone. I saw Stefan and Damon as family and would hate for them to be upset.

Damon gave me a caring glance then covered it up as he said "Yeah, the way Stefan's been acting, I trust him about as much as I trust You." Directing the last line towards Stefan, I rolled my eyes.

Stefan also rolled his eyes whilst saying "Hm. Well I guess that goes both ways, doesn't it?" He had a hint of anger mixed with hurt amongst other emotions in his voice.

I felt the tension quickly rise up and Damon gave Stefan a death stare. "Oh, yes...this is about me kissing Elena. Just remember, if it wasn't for Klaus, you would have never become such a dick and that kiss would never have happened. So get ready and get happy. We're going to negotiate a fake truce and I don't want your attitude screwing it up."

I got up and told the two that I will be back in half an hour as I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Time to finally meet the devil himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Longer part this time. Do you prefer these sort than the others or do you prefer shorter parts? Comment down below your answer and ill make sure to take it into mind. - Faith Xx