Chapter Six| life has a funny way to tell you to wake up

After what had just happened I told Stefan that I was going home to bed

After what had just happened I told Stefan that I was going home to bed. Do you ever just want to sleep your life away? I do, like everyday 24/7. Beside the point; I felt like I had just eaten five red velvet cupcakes. You know, sick with a side of fulfilment?

I drove home in my dress and was too tired and confused that I had slept in it as well. The night seemed like a dream and I could only remember flashes due to my constant spacing out.

I told Stefan and Damon to fill me in with all the activities and action when I next see them. Trust me, I wish I hadn't.
•••
"So your telling me that Care's dad died because he didn't want to become an immortal blood sucker; Care feels bad despite the pain he put her through; Elena stayed with Matt due to Alaric being 'dead' on the couch for too long?! Am I missing anything?" I ask Bonnie with a slight annoyance. I didn't expect her to just lay it all on me at once. I had also wanted to finish my bowl of cereal. "Not exactly, I opened the coffin."

I gasped! "Why do you sound disappointed?" She looked up and gave a slight grimace. "I woke up to it empty." I nodded slowly.

"Ok well I have to go and meet Stefan." She waved goodbye and I ended the Skype call. I shoved my phone into my pocket and grabbed my jacket.
•••
"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena told me, Damon and Stefan as we were standing in her kitchen. "As in the Original Witch?" Me and Stefan asked at the same time. We smiled huge grins and looked at each other. I don't particularly like Elena but Damon and Stefan are practically family as well as Caroline and of course Bonnie. I would be incredibly judged if any of them found out that I literally jumped for joy when I had heard about my dear friend Rebekah attacking sweet, innocent, cow Elena.

I haven't actually met Rebekah but it seems we have a certain common dislike towards the Gilbert girl and as you know 'the enemy of your enemy is your friend', right?

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." I hear Damon say as I zone back in. Again, habit. "I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." The screechy voice echoes in my head. Ok I may have a habit of exaggerating a little but whatever! I roll my eyes and wander towards the fridge. I open it and grab the tub of dessert I had stored there earlier.

"Wynter? Where the hell did you get that?!" Stefan asks with curiosity. I grin with a mouth full and reply, "From Klaus' kitchen..." He shakes his head and looks to the floor. Damon chuckles ,in which I smile in return, however Elena silently judged me, like per usual.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan says referring to Elena's comment earlier. "Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elijah." The she-devil replies. I remember when Bonnie first asked me why I had a hatred towards Elena. It was simply because she was practically stringing along Stefan and Damon; acted innocent and shy but actually loved the attention and just acted like a bitch towards me. I honestly don't see how or why everyone supposedly likes her.

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan says before I could. Damon quickly puts in "Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" I snorted a laugh and wrapped my arms around my raven-haired friend. "You can say that again, birdy!" I moved away with a nudge of an elbow. Our moment is ruined with the words "Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us."

I send a glare Elena's way and just as I was about to open my mouth to retort, the doorbell is rung. "I believe him." Little miss Gilbert says before she leaves the room to open the door. Me, Damon and Stefan all walk into the lobby and I see that no-one is actually at the door. "Wow, both creepy and annoying!" I snicker. Stefan elbows my side this time before Damon could. Elena bends down to pick up something and then closes the door. She turns around slowly and looks up.

"What is it?" Damon asks and Elena opens the envelope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is chapter six for you guys. I am extremely sorry about the late upload and I promise I will try and write more regularly. This was I think the longest chapter I have written so far! Please give me some feedback and comments as they really do urge me to upload faster. Faith Xx