I will never let you go//Erik Durm//

"Ugh! Mom, shut up!"

"No Stella, listen me!"-your mother was stubborn. She didn't leave you alone and you know she never will until she gets what she wants.-"Who was that guy?"

"Nobody, mother. It was nobody."-you said, frustrated. You didn't want to tell her you have boyfriend because she thinks you're too young to have boyfriend. She's really overprotective.

"I wouldn't say he is nobody Stella. He kissed you!"

"And? So what?"-you shrugged your shoulders.-"I told him to go away because I'm not interested."-you lied. Luckily, you are good liar. And your mother believes in everything you say.

"Really? I'm glad you did that."-she said and left your room. You covered your head with pillow and moaned. You don't like your mother's acts. And you'd do anything just to change it. But you know you can't.

Meine liebe♡: hey princess. Come outside. We have to talk.

You: sure liebe♡ I'm coming!

You put your phone in your pocket and walked out of your room. You sneaked out of house and rushed to your boyfriend who was standing few meters from your house.

"Hey boy!"-you said and hugged him. Something made him act like he doesn't care. He didn't hug you back. He just stood there.-"What's wrong Max?"

"I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."-you stepped back and looked at him with teary eyes.-"I-I'm sorry Stella. Just.... I can't be in a secret relationship, okay? Tell your parents for us... or we are over."

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You tried to convince yourself that this is just a dream. But, unfortunately, it wasn't a dream. It was reality. He is breaking up with you. You can't tell your parents for you two because you know they're not allowing you a boyfriend.

"Go away Max."-you said and tried to stop tears.

"Okay. Bye Stella."-he said and left you in tears.

You just fell down and cried. Is this really? He broke up because he don't want secret relationship? The only one who you thought that truly loves you, has left you. Broke you and tear you apart.

◾Few years later◾

"C'mon Stella! Let's go to that football match! I really want to see Borussia Dortmund players!"-Christina took your blanket and threw it on the floor.-"You can't stay here forever! Get over that busttard!"

"Leave. Me. Alone."-you said irritated and put your pillow on your head.

"No. I. Won't."-she mimicked your voice.-"C'mon! There are a lot of hot boys out there! Just think about Marco Reus, that hot blondie. Or Mats Hummels. Hot sex machine. Or Erik Durm. Hot and cute german boy."

"They are all the same!"-you yelled and threw pillow on her.-"If you want, go alone. Anyway, I got work to do."

"Fuck you."-she said and whined.-"You know I won't leave you alone. You're going with me!"

🔴🔵⚪⚫

And here you are. In football stadium. Sitting next to Christina and waiting for football match to start.

"This sucks."-you whispered and looked around. So many people were here. Wearing black and yellow shirts with name of players on it. And some were wearing scarf, also black and yellow. Everybody was loud and excited. You just rolled your eyes and took a deep breath.

Soon the match started. You found it pretty much boring because you're not big fan of football. But your friend Christina was too excited so she didn't pay any attention on you. But, all what mattered to you was that she is happy. And if your friend is happy, then you are too. That's why you went here with her. You just couldn't resist her cute puppy face which she would make everytime when she wants something.