Daddy, please don't leave / C. Ronaldo

Mermaidmelody99 sorry for waiting. I hope you like this :)

It was a week before the world cup. Cristiano was in his private gym, already preparing for very important and big event. The World Cup means everything to him and his desire to win it with his Portuguese football team was even bigger than the last year.

He was in his gym alone, doing squats and after ten squats he did some push-ups. Suddenly, gym door opened and as he turned around he saw his five years old daughter closing the doors behind her. He smiled and took a break. She ran to him, putting up her hands, indicating him to take her.

"Hey love." He said and kissed her cheek. "What's up?"

"I was bored so I came here to see what you're doing." She smiled at Cristiano. He smiled back and kissed her forehead. "So, what are you doing?" She was curious.

"I'm preparing for the world cup that's next week." Smile from girl's face suddenly faded away. As soon as he noticed it, he put her down and kneeled down. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"Nothing." She said crossing her arms across her chest. Cristiano smiled and rubbed her cheek.

"Tell me what's wrong love."

"I don't want you to leave." She blurted out as tears piled up in her eyes. He sighed and shook his head. "You don't have to go, daddy. They can play without you."

"I have to." He said. "I'm leaving a lot. I thought we closed this topic."

"If you're leaving a lot, that doesn't mean I like it." Little girl whispered, her voice cracked. Cristiano nodded and sighed again.

"I'm sorry, but that's the part of my job. I don't like it, too." Little girl smiled at him.

"Then don't leave, daddy. We can play football here." She said and ran towards the football ball. She took it and shoot at him. He laughed.

"Your offer sounds attractive, but this time I have to go." He said as he protected imaginary goal. "But when I come back home, we'll play football and I'll buy you ice-cream."

Little girl nodded as she jumped in his arms.

"Now I can't wait for you to come back!" She said and they both giggled and the rest of the evening they spent in the yard, playing football.

Author's note

So I'm sorry for not updating it frequently. I'm so busy rn so I don't have a lot of time for writing.

Anyway, I hope you liked it. I'll try to write next imagine soon,  for kilimylove

Thanks for your support and patience!❤