Roommates (Derek)

• Him bringing random girls home

Y/N

I woke up early in my bed since I decided to go to bed early last night.

The house was silent, no surprise there. Derek isn't awake until 1 in the afternoon.

I walked down the hall into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and take a shower.

As I was passing Derek's door I heard murmuring, I leaned closer the door but soon jumped away when it opened.

I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed, and a confused look spread on my face.

The girl who came out of his room stared at me.

I took in her messy features, her dirty blonde hair was sticking up, dress was hanging onto her body for dear life, and heels in her hand.

"Who the fuck are you" I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her out of my way.

"Get the fuck out my house." She scoffed and looked back in Derek's room.

"Bye D. Call me" I internally gagged and shooed her away.

"What did I tell you about this Derek?"

He shrugged and bit his lip. I looked down and remember that I just woke up so I was still in my pajamas.

I pulled down the shirt to cover myself up.

"You can't just being random hoes up in here like that. You have like no self control, and you only think about yourself. Just to let you know, I live here too"

I looked over at him and he wasn't even looking me in the eyes.

"You see this is what I'm talking about"

He got up off the bed and got in my face. "I would stop bringing girls in here when you finally let me smash"

I laughed and backed away from him.

"You're never gonna get this. So stop thinking about it. Now let me find out that another girl is in here. I will deal with you and her."

He nodded and pulled me in bed with him.

"Noooo. I don't know what y'all did up in here!" He chuckled and pulled on my shirt.

"It's not like you won't be doing it very soon"

• Getting high with him

"It's can't believe I let you talk me into this" I took the rolled up joint from him and put it between my lips.

"You were the one who wanted to try it so don't come blaming me for shit"

I was going to roll my eyes at him but decided against it.

"Alright fine. I wanted this, it just looks so good and relaxing. Everytime I watch you do it it's like you don't even remember anything."

"Because I don't."

I giggled for no reason at all and dropped my head on his shoulder.

"Okay that's enough for you" I pouted as he took the blunt from me.

"Aww why?" I reched over for it, but he put it out.

"I don't want anything to happen to you and it's bed time so"

"K. Carry me" He smiled and lifted me up and taking me to my room.

More updates. Go follow my second account -ZamnZaddy- and my Snapchat dr1zzy1