M.I.L.F (Derek)

"You can't be serious Derek"

"She has a daughter! You fucked her daughter!" Derek shrugged and took another drink of the Ciroc in his hand.

"I know that man, she was a good fuck too"

Kevin grabbed the bottle from his hand and Derek let out a groan. "You need to stop. You can't just take a grown woman when you want too, she has a husband" Nate said from behind the bathroom door.

"Then I just get to her when her husband ain't home then." He replied with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I don't even see why you want Mrs. Y/l/N so badly. You can have all these other girls you want"

Derek bit down on his lip and rubbed his hands on his face.

"Shit man, you really want an answer to that? Alright then, she's fine as fuck and have you seen that body of hers?"

Nate laughed and rolled his eyes, "I ain't know you liked them big"

"Man shut the fuck up. I like all types but she caught my eye real quick. She's thicc as fuck and right now I want them thighs wrapped around my head. She got meat on her bones and life obviously treated her right. Why can't there be any girls like her in our school?"

Derek got up and pulled on his shoes, "Because she's a mom. She's older than you. You need to chill, you already went after her daughter and she knows about you. Where you going?"

Derek pulled on his jacket and picked up his phone. "Where you think? I'm going over to y/d/n house. Just to stop by and say hey real quick"

Derek smiled and walked out the door. "The next time you see me you won't be talkin shit anymore"

-
Derek knocked on the door and waited for an answer. After about 2 minutes Y/n answered the door, surprised to see Derek.

"Oh hi Derek, y/d/n isn't home. Do you want me to tell her something for you?" 

Y/n pulled her arms out or her hoodie pockets and tried to warm up her exposed legs.

"I actually came to talk to you, is this a bad time?" Y/n shook her head no and pulled him in the house.

"So there's something you wanted to say?"

Derek pulled on his beat fake pout and sat down next to her on the couch.

"I just wanted to know if y/d/n was okay. She hasn't been returning my texts or calls. I don't know what happened?" Y/n was feeling sorry for him but when she caught onto the game he was playing, she rolled her eyes.

"Derek tell me the real reason why you're here"

Derek scooted closer to Y/n and the room started to warm up.

"You know I find you very beautiful Mrs. Y/l/n.." Y/n jolted up and moved away from the young boy.

"Derek I hope you know I'm married" She held up her hand with a glistening ring on it.

"I know you want me as much as I want you."

I'M BACK

❃Freshlee Interracial imagines and Preferences❃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara