Dominant (Gilinsky)

The night couldn't have been going any better. Even though Jack has been gone for awhile and just came bald last night, we talked and laughed like he hadn't left.

"So I'm guessing you want some of this too?" He smiled as I nodded eagerly. He skillfully used the chopsticks and picked up the small round piece of sushi.

I smiled as the spicy taste hit my tongue. "So how have you been baby? How has it been without me here?" A smirk appeared on his lips and I giggled.

"I've been great. La is really great and I'm glad I moved out here. The clubs are great too, I can tell you how many numbers I got" his smirk faltered a bit and was soon replaced with a cocky smile.

"Well they should know better. You're my babygirl" he stroked my cheek and leaned over the table to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hm kay" a blush colored my cheeks and he laughed as the waiter came over with the check. I sat back and watched him pull out the bills. I knew better than to ask him to pay for my food. He would never let me do that.

We both left hand in hand and we're soon back at his place. No one else was home and for once it was quiet.

He pulled off my sweater and pulled me to over to the stairs. "What're you doing?" He smiled and backed me up against the hallway wall by his room.

His hand found my waist as he kissed my head and cheeks before giving a soft kiss on the lips. A big grin was on my face as I threw my arms around his neck and back dd him up against the wall and jumped into his arms.

His hands firmly cupped my ass under my dress and my lips found their way to his neck. A moan escaped his lips and I knew I was doing it right. I nipped and sucked at the slightly bruising skin.

He continued to groan as I slide my hand down his chest stopping to pull his shirt off.

My hand found their way to his hard on in his pants. I quickly tugged at it. "Hm when did you become dominant in bed?"

"The same day you became submissive"

More updates coming tomorrow, I'm tired right now