Meet and Greet (Derek)

Y/N was nervous as hell. She got out the car and wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans and walked over to her bestfriend Kylie and handed her the tickets.

"Can you calm down? It's not like your going to fall right infront of them or something," Kylie says while pushing her closer, up to the line of girls.

Y/n's eyes scanned the crowd and looked at the girls who were dressed in too short shorts and tops that barely covered anything.

"Don't pay attention to them,you look great" Y/n looked down at her jeans and Adidas and pushed the fallen hair out of her face. "You're right, I shouldn't be nervous. I'm meeting Derek! The sexiest-" Kylie put a hand over her mouth before she could say anything else.

"I didn't get to finish!" Y/n turned around and suddenly couldn't speak.

There he was.

"Damn, it's not everyday you hear a cute girl like you say I'm the sexiest. You ain't bad yourself" Derek smiled and put his hand on her waist to move her out the way and get past.

"Hm, get it" Kylie nudged Y/n and winked.

"Stop. You could've told me before you made me embarrass myself like that"

Kylie rolled hr eyes and pulled her along. "I did stop you. But guess what, look who keeps staring at you?"

Kylie pointed at Derek who was already signing a girls arm.

He kept glancing over at her and smiling with Nate.

"He so wants it. You should go and get his number"

Y/n shook her head and looked down.

"He probably was just being nice, I have a zero percent chance of getting his number. No way it would ever work"

I know, I know. It's not finished. Cut short becauee I'm going to do a part 2 to this.