Chapter 15 - No One Will Hear You Scream

TRIGGER WARNING: Some description of implied rape in this chapter. Please read at your own discretion.

Tori struggled against the restraints in the back seat of the car as they pulled away from Patrick's house. They had bound her arms behind her back and her ankles together, and Vic was sitting beside her, making sure she didn't squirm too much. To her horror, he kept digging his fat fingers into the side of her neck, chuckling to himself when she reeled back from his tickling. It didn't tickle so much as it hurt, and she was sure that by the time they reached wherever they were going, there would be a bruise there.

            Mike and Lee sat up front, Lee behind the wheel while Mike kicked his feet up on the dashboard. He kept glancing back at Tori, that damned sneer on his face, like he was proud of himself for kidnapping a sixteen-year-old girl with the help of his two lackeys. Tori only glared back at him, refusing to give him the pleasure of begging to be let go. As they turned a corner, Mike looked back at her yet again, chuckling as Vic dug his fingers into her neck again and she fought back the urge to turn her head and bite him. "She's a pretty thing, isn't she, Vic?" Mike purred, his eyes locking with Tori's as she glared up at him.

            "She is," Vic mumbled, this time brushing his fingers over the side of her waist, making her shiver in disgust. "I can see why those boys kept her all holed up in that house."

            "True," Mike said, smiling again, "But now she's all ours. Treat her nicely, Vic, and maybe I'll let you have a turn with her." Tori clenched her teeth and leaned forward to spit at him again, like she had in the house, but this time she missed and only hit his shoulder as he reeled back. He didn't get angry, to her surprise, but he merely smirked at her. "If I were you," he growled, "I would learn your place, princess."

            Tori continued to glare at him, yet a strange sense of terror was beginning to fill her mind. What if the boys never found her? They hadn't been anywhere in sight when she was taken away, so how would they even know what happened to her? And Patrick...she knew Patrick would be heartbroken. And now, she would never be able to apologize to him for what she had done this morning. She may never even see him again.

            The car finally pulled to a stop in an unfamiliar driveway,  but Tori took note of the fact that they hadn't taken her very far at all. If she could somehow get away, she could probably find her way back to Patrick's house, in the hopes that the boys wouldn't move on without her. Mike got out of the car first, immediately going to the back seat to pull her out by her feet. She kicked at him wildly, but he caught her feet anyways and roughly pulled her to the edge of the seat, so that Vic could hold her by her arms and help carry her inside.

            They brought her in through a side door, which led directly into the kitchen. This house, Tori noticed was very similar to Patrick's. It was in decent shape, save for the few blood smears on the floor, and muddy footprints that the men left behind them as they carried her to the basement door. Lee opened the door for them, kicking it open with his boot, and Mike and Vic carried her down a flight of steep, creaking stairs into the darkened room below. Lee flicked on a single, hanging light bulb in the center of the room, which revealed a small, stained mattress in the corner, amongst stacks of crates and ammunition boxes. There was a small, t-shaped post near the mattress, along with a chain that was tightly tied to it with a pair of handcuffs on the end. Looking around at it all, Tori wondered how many others had been tied up down here.

            They threw Tori down onto the mattress, and Vic immediately made quick work of locking the pair of handcuffs to her wrists. He removed the rope that had bound them together previously, but left her ankles tied together as he stood up. Mike loomed over her, watching her as Lee and Vic slowly headed back up the stairs. "There we are, princess," he purred, "All comfy."