Fei Rune X Reader

~Flashback~

Nobody's pov.

     "(Y/n) pass it over here!"

A young boy with Mint green hair called over to his friend with (h/c), (h/l) hair, named (Y/n), who smiled kicking the ball over to the boy.

     "Not gonna happen!"

A boy with white hair and goggles on his head said, intercepting the pass.

     "Yes! I got the ball"

The white haired male said, running off.

     "Not for long Saru!"

(Y/n) said taking the ball back, kicking it to the mint-haired boy

     "Fei!"

The mint-haired boy, known as Fei took the ball and kicking it into the goal.

     "We win~"

(Y/n) and Fei said in unison.

     "No fair! You're a team of 2 and I'm by myself!"

Saru complained, he then began laughing and smiling. After that, they all lay in the grass looking up at the sky, best of all, they had fun, together as friends.

~End of flashback~

All of that had changed now...

     "What?! What do you mean by taking control?!"

(Y/n) asked, raising their voice as they spoke with Saru.

     "Fei... He's not serious is he?!"

(Y/n) asked beginning to sound frightened, both Fei and Saru had a dull look about them.

     "Sorry, (y/n)... But this is what we must do, you wouldn't understand.."

Fei said, leaving with Saru before (Y/n) was given an explanation.

  After (Y/n) found out what Fei and Saru had planned, she was so furious that she joined El Dorado. She planned on stopping Fei and Saru even if it meant losing everything, including their friendship.

~Timeskip~

     "Who are you people?!"

A young boy with brown hair asked.

     "We are Protocol Omega 1.0, members of El Dorado here to erase Soccer from history."

Said the captain, Alpha. Everything was going according to plan until to (Y/n)'s surprise a mint haired boy appeared saying he was from the Future, here to Help Tenma who was the one they were after.

     "Who are you?"

A member of Protocol Omega asked and the boy answered.

     "I'm Fei Rune, and just like Tenma I need soccer so I won't let you destroy it!"

And that's how it started.

~Timeskip~

   Everything was going fine for the Raimon Team as they had already beaten Protocol Omega 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, Zanark Domain had also been defeated, (Y/n) was not a member of El Dorado's team, Perfect Cascade as that team was made up of Androids. They were currently in the Storybook about King Arthur and Master Dragon, not knowing there was somebody else there, watching the match, watching a certain person. That's right (Y/n) had followed the Raimon team, she was worried about Fei as when the first Protocol Omega attack happened, Fei was different, he wasn't like his regular SSC self.