Ibuki Munemasa X Shindou Takuto [MILD LEMON]

Written by Matt and Rainbow!

[A/N - WARNING:

This chapter will contain lemon and for those who do not know what lemon means it's pretty much really sexual stuff so if you don't like don't read. You have been warned!

That's all, enjoy the chapter

~Matt]

[I helped Matt-senpai this chapter :D I'm the lemon bringer!

~Rainbow]

   It had been a couple of months since the Earth Eleven returned from their soccer experience in Space. Most of those who were players on the Earth Eleven team left their old schools and joined Raimon Jr. so they could play alongside their old and new teammates. Almost everyone could get along well with the others, however, Ibuki and Shindou still had their constant arguments. No matter what Ibuki tried to do, Shindou never seemed pleased with the result. This, of course, angered Ibuki, who wanted to find out why Shindou hated him so much and if there was any way he could stop this.

   After training was over that day Shindou was the only one left in the changing room as he had offered to tidy up a bit. This was the perfect chance for Ibuki to talk with Shindou, he waited until everyone had left then walked back into the changing room.

     "Hey, Shindou."

He said casually going over to a bench that was in the changing room, Shindou glanced over in Ibuki's direction then rolled his eyes and went back to tidying up.

     "Ugh, what do you want?"

Shindou asked in an unamused tone.

     "You know what I want!"

Ibuki said, crossing his arms over his chest.

     "And I am not going to leave without an answer."

He stated, making it clear that he was not going to move from his seat on the bench.

     "Mh hmm... Alright, you do that. As long as you don't bother, or talk to me I really don't care."

Shindou replied, then went back to silently folding up a shirt which he then placed inside a locker.

     "Awe. C'mon Shindou! Talk to me."

Ibuki whined, tugging on the back of Shindou's shirt as he walked past. Shindou slapped his hand away and walked away from him.

     "Leave me alone, I'm busy."

He stated turning to face Ibuki, he had his arms folded and looked as if he was a mother scolding her child. Ibuki then stood up so he was looking down at Shindou.

     "Oh come on, why do you hate me so much?!"

He asked but Shindou didn't reply.

     "You always tell me I'm not good enough and you always yell, telling me that I'm doing it wrong! You never want to talk to me and I've heard you asking the coach to remove me from the team."

Ibuki stated with a frown, he hated that Shindou had actually tried getting rid of him. Shindou's eyes suddenly widened after hearing the last part but then went back to the glare which he kept on his face when Ibuki was around.

     "Well? Are you going to tell me or do you plan on staring the whole time?"

Ibuki questioned, raising an eyebrow. Shindou rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, turning his head to the side slightly.