Alpha X Female!Reader

Written by Rainbow!

[Requested by Neira Kasai ! I will be writing a lot of the word (Y/n) because I don't want the reader to only be directed as a girl. If it's a boy reading then you can just imagine the 'she' as a 'he'! I know it sucks, and I don't care XP

-Rainbow]

[Nobody's POV]

      "Wait! Alpha! Don't.....walk so fast...."

(Y/n) said out of breath. Alpha turned around and crossed his arms. He didn't have any emotions shown on his face, but (Y/n) knew that he was slightly annoyed.

     "Wait......Alpha....."

(Y/n) was a orphan since birth, she lived with her uncle throughout her growing years. The only thing was that her uncle was an alcoholic and would give her chores without rest or hit her for satisfaction. One day, El Dorado recruited her to be Alpha's assistant in exchange for a place to live and food. (Y/n) straight away accepted the offer, anything to get away from her drunk abusive uncle.

      "Stop being so slow."

Alpha breathed out an emotionless sentence. (Y/n) apologized and bowed, Alpha softened his look before walking off again. (Y/n) was a clumsy and hard-working girl, she would do anything to repay El Dorado. She was an assistant for Alpha, and it has been easy for her which made (Y/n) determined to get closer to him. Alpha doesn't order (Y/n) around nor control her movements. (Y/n) is bent on getting closer to him, since he was such an emotionless figure. Something about Alpha made (Y/n) curious about him.

     "Are you just going to stand there?"

Alpha remarked. (Y/n) snapped back to reality and continued chasing after him.

     "H-here...."

(Y/n) breathlessly gave the requested file to Alpha, he stared at her figure before patting her head. (Y/n) looked up, surprised. Alpha closed his eyes and looked the other way, walking away again. (Y/n) looked down to the ground and pouted, she had always been chasing Alpha. (Y/n) just couldn't understand why she fell for him, what was it about him that made her heart beat faster? Make her nervous? (Y/n) didn't know.

-Time Skip-

    "I need your help in something"

Alpha said, while (Y/n) was busy sorting his files. She looked up and stared at him, Alpha walked over and requested (Y/n) to accompany him to a gift shop.

    "Eh? Is there a person you like?"

(Y/n) asked without hesitation, she felt her heart break into tiny pieces as Alpha nodded. Who was the girl? Does she know that person? A bunch of unanswered questions attacked (Y/n)'s brain.

    "I don't know what to give her since I'm not a girl"

Alpha continued, (Y/n) listened closely before smiling.

    "I'll help you, don't worry!"

(Y/n) answered out in hope. Whoever this lucky person is, (Y/n) will sure help out no matter what! Alpha widened his eyes at how determined (Y/n) looked. He always liked that side of her, when she's all fired up.

    "First, you need to describe her personality and features!"

Alpha thought hard at the fact, but his face showed no emotion as usual. He answered out in a more matter-of-fact tone and (Y/n) nodded. She pulled out a notebook and a pen to write it down. The way Alpha described her was so perfect and detailed, as if she was the only girl in the universe. This made (Y/n) a little bit sad, knowing that she liked him too.

After that, they went over to the gift shop. Alpha's mood was brighter than usual, and (Y/n) was really glad that he was enjoying himself. Even though it didn't show on his face, (Y/n) could see through his feelings. Who knew that he would fall in love with someone else?

    "We're done"

Alpha's emotionless tone flew towards (Y/n)'s ears, she looked over and smiled. Chasing after Alpha, she wondered how many times has she chased him? How many times had he called out to her? Unwanted thoughts came crashing about and (Y/n) tried her best not to think of the worst.

    "Are you okay? You seem out of it today"

(Y/n) looked up at Alpha and shook her head. She'll be fine, (Y/n) convinced herself. Everything would be just fine, nothing will change. That's what she only hoped.

-Time Skip-

It was (Y/n)'s special day today, and she wasn't too happy about it. She never celebrated her birthday before, and no one seemed to care. So she went over her day just like any other normal day, (Y/n) sighed sadly before heading over to Alpha. That's where she always goes when she was bored. (Y/n) turned over to the corner, but no one was there. She wanted to ask Alpha whether he remembered her birthday or not, but why? (Y/n) wondered.

    "What are you doing here?"

A familiar voice rang out and (Y/n) turned around, it was Alpha. She walked over to Alpha and stared at him, waiting for him to realize her special day.

    "What?"

(Y/n) could feel her heart ache for awhile before dismissing herself and running off, for some weird reason (Y/n) wanted Alpha to say something. He had read her files before, he should have known that it was her birthday. What was the word that (Y/n) wanted him to say?

  'Happy Birthday'

That was what (Y/n) wanted, she wanted Alpha to show some emotion towards her. (y/n) bumped into a wall and held her nose in pain, she opened her eyes and saw blood gush out from her nose. Ouch. (Y/n) frantically reached towards the nearest support she could find and instead touched something else. Someone else.

    "You're so clumsy, (Y/n)"

It couldn't be him, there was just no way that it could've been him. (Y/n) looked up, blood dripping from her hand. It WAS Alpha, this surprised (Y/n) so much that she just stood there frozen.

    "Come here"

Before (Y/n) knew it, she was getting pulled and Alpha entered a room. (Y/n) widened her eyes in shock, were those birthday gifts? Alpha helped wipe off the blood dripping from (Y/n)'s nose and gave a small smile, (Y/n) blushed and looked away.

    "So... what was this? I.... I thought that you didn't remember"

(Y/n) said, trying to sound as mean as possible. The only tone she gave was a sad and cracking tone, Alpha gave (Y/n) a small hit on the head and explained everything.

    "I noticed you were feeling down lately, and I wanted to do something about it. It's your birthday today right? I was keeping it a secret until you ran off"

Alpha said in a angry tone, he stood up and gave a small kiss on (Y/n)'s forehead. On reflex, (Y/n) blushed and looked away. Alpha pat (Y/n) on the head with a relieved sigh, he turned around and watched (Y/n) closely.

    "H-hey, Alpha?"

(Y/n) called out to him, he looked at her with gazing eyes and answered. (Y/n) took a deep breath before lunging towards Alpha, giving him a small peck on the lips. After that, (Y/n) just blushed and averted her gaze. Alpha had a small smirk on his face before pulling (Y/n) towards him and giving her a kiss. He gave her the gift they bought the other day and (Y/n) blushed even further.

    You clumsy assistant, learn to serve me better.

[A/N - Next one- shot will be:

Kiyama Hiroto X Male!OC

I tried okay?! XD

-Rainbow]