Neira X Female!Reader

Written by Rainbow!

[Requested by www.quotev.com/Rosutai once again! If you have a request, please don't be afraid to ask! Also new spacing technique! Can I kill myself for taking so long just to write a chapter?

-Rainbow]

[ Nobody's POV ]

Neira paced back and forth, waiting for (Y/n) to come out from the healing pod. (Y/n) was the manager for Neira's team and cared for her a lot. They grew really close over time and got attached to each other.

"I-is (Y/n) okay?"

She was hell worried at what would happen to her. Neira ended up hugging her best friend, Einamu in a attempt to calm herself down. An accident happened a few days ago that resulted in (Y/n) getting hurt. Neira was devastated and teared up, (Y/n) was precious to her. She wouldn't let her get hurt, but (Y/n) ended getting hurt because of her.

"(Y/n)....I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to get hurt because of me! I... I..."

Neira started spilling out tears, and Einamu hugged her even tighter while patting her back. He said nothing and tried comforting her. Neira whimpered at (y/n)'s lifeless body. Everyone was surprised when the event happened, and now Neira is trying hard not to cry at the scene played out for her. It all happened when Neira was doing intensive training at El Dorado, it was the hardest memory she could ever go back to.

-FLASHBACK-

"Kick harder! Can't you be useful for once, Neira?!"

The coach said in a angry tone, this made Neira try harder but fell and ended up twisting her ankle. (Y/n) ran over in worry and treated her ankle, making a very worried face.

"Neira... you should stop training so hard. You'll get hurt one day, and I'll be really sad if that happens. You know I care about you!"

(Y/n) mentioned while putting ice over Neira's bruise, making her flinch. She laughed nervously and shook her head saying that it was fine. (Y/n) knew it wasn't, and she wouldn't tolerate such pain. Neira was also very special towards her, and she would do anything in the world to protect her. Same as how Neira would risk her life for (Y/n).

"Seriously, they should stop putting you in intensive training."

(Y/n) said with an angry face, making Neira do such hard work is almost unbearable towards (Y/n). Neira has already tried her best. Can't they just leave her be and continue on? That's it, (Y/n) couldn't take anymore. It was the 9th bruise this week, and it was more than enough.

"Can't you be more gentle with her?! She doesn't need anymore intensive training!! Please, you have to stop this!"

(Y/n) let her anger storm and she fought back towards the coach, the team. Everyone, they were all shocked. A gentle person such as (y/n) had such a harsh and cold personality, this made the coach really surprised. (Y/n) realized what she just did and blushed. Someone scoffed and kicked the ball towards Neira, being a bully he already is. Neira tried to get up and run but her ankle stopped her and she looked at the incoming ball with pure horror on her face.

"Neira!!"

-FLASHBACK END-

That was the last thing (Y/n) said before the ball hit the back of her head, and she fell into a unconscious state. The bully eventually was sent to Mugen Prison and stayed there. Unfortunately for (Y/n), some brain damage was made and she had trouble waking up. Comas were so often in El Dorado because of the training but Neira wasn't used to (Y/n) being in one. She missed (Y/n)'s gentle voice and soft callings. The very thought of it made Neira tear up again, she wanted (Y/n) to wake up.

"That's what I want, that's the only thing I want... Just wake up already.... (Y/n)!!!"

Neira screamed out silently and sobbed next to (Y/n)'s lifeless body once again, crying out next to her. She thought deeply to herself, what she could've done to save (Y/n). There was nothing at all, and (Y/n) used to say that there was no use dwelling in the past. A soft hand pressed onto Neira's cheek and a voice called out.

"Stop crying... you know I'll be sad if you do...."

(Y/n) gave a really weak smile and took her final breath before falling asleep again. Neira started crying completely while calling out for (Y/n). She wished she could've helped her, but she couldn't do anything. Not now. Someday. The only words that ringed out inside her head were those simple words (Y/n) always gave.

"You know I'll always be there for you"

[A/N - Next one- shot will be:

Mecha Endou X Reader

Did I trigger anyone yet?

-Rainbow]