Goodnight to a bad day

(Danni's pov)

I walked out my room with tears on my face.

I was breathing heavily and had puffy eyes but I didn't give a shit. Hayes promised that he wouldn't hurt me again and he broke his promise.

We were on a break but that doesn't mean go and kiss or cheat on me with other girls. Ugh I just need some water.

I walked up to the vending machine and reached in my pants pocket for money.

Unusually I always keep money in my pockets so I was hoping and praying there was money there.

God bless me because I felt some paper and pulled out two $1 bills

I flattened them out and inserted them.

"What's a pretty lady like yourself doing alone" I looked behind me and saw a blond haired boy with blueish brownish eyes who looked about the same age as me.

He had swimming trunks on and a blue and black tshirt. His flip flops were black as well.

"Um I'm just getting water" I was so nervous right now.

"why are you nervous. You'll be okay" he was getting extremely too close.

"Um I have a boyfriend" i bent down to grab my water. Once I picked it up I backed away from the boy and started walking.

Before I could get anywhere far he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

I couldn't help but wince in pain and all he did was smiled.

"Don't be afraid I wouldn't hurt a pretty thing like yourself" he leaned in.

I tried to move my head but it wouldn't budge. He smashed his lips on mine and slid his young in my mouth. He moved his hands down my back and squeezed my butt.

I moved one of my hands from his grip and pushed his face and hand away. He grabbed my face and pulled my head towards his. He smashed his lips on mine again.

"Please stop" I said moving my head to the side. At this moment I was crying and I just don't think I could take anymore.

"But I'm having fun" he smirked evilly at me. I began crying so much more hoping that one of the boys would come for me.

"HEY" as on cue someone yelled.

I couldn't see who it was but the boy was pushed off me so I crouched down and put my knees in my chest.

All I heard was groaning and punching. I was to scared to look to see who it was. I felt two arms pick me up while I was still in a ball.

"Hey your okay" I looked up to see Taylor holding me and heading back to my room. I didn't say anything I just kept crying and griping onto him.

He opened the door and everyone went quite.

"Oh my god Danni" I heard cam say. I couldn't help myself anymore. I needed my brother. I got off of Taylor and ran into Cameron's.

Once I got to Cameron the emotions hit heavily and I began crying even harder into his chest.

I heard him sniffle and sigh.

He started rubbing my back to calm me down but that didn't help. I was still crying so hard.

"Danni shush its gonna be okay. I'm here now. I'm never gonna leave you" he said still rubbing my back.

"Cam I need to go to the bathroom" I got down and walked off.

Everyone in the room had their heads turned to the whole scene that just happened so I kept my head down so that no one would see my face.

Once I reached the bathroom I closed the door and locked it. When I saw myself in the mirror I lost it. I saw a cut on my face and a red mark on my left cheek right under my eye.

I sobbed uncontrollably and was shaking. My life is falling apart so quickly.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I was finished I dried my face with a t-towel.

I walked to the door and unlocked it opening the door. When I saw everyone looking at me I felt tears begin to swell in my eyes.

"Danni come here" I looked up and saw Matt smiling at me sympathetically. He walked up to me and pulled me into a big hug.

I hugged back and cried into his chest silently. He rubbed my back and whispered small sweet things.

I pulled away and thanked him quietly.
He hugged me one last time and kissed my head.

Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Johnson, and mahogany hugged me saying goodnight.

Once they left Nash walked to me and pulled me into a big hug. I started crying again.

"Your like a little sister to me and I hate to see you like this so please princess, please stop crying" I pulled away and looked at Nash. He had tears in his eyes to and I hugged him one last time.
"I love you so much Nash" I said still in the hug.

"I Love you to lil sis" he said pulling away. I smiled and saw Jack looking at me with sad eyes.

He walked over to me and spoke. "I'm sorry Danni I am" he said pulling me into a hug. I didn't say anything I just hugged him. He pulled away and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Dan. I hope you fell better" he said walking away. I smiled slightly at him and looked over at Hayes.

He walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug hesitantly.

He hugged my neck and I hugged his torso tight. I felt him start to cry. I don't know why but I felt that if I was with Hayes when I was out there he could've protected me. I feel safe when I'm with him. I feel loved and happy with him. I needed him more than anything.

I looked up at him and his eyes were puffy.

"Danni what Jack said- it wasn't what it looked like I swear. Jordan came over so I could tell her that I didn't love her anymore and that you were the love of my life but instead of leaving she attacked me in a kiss. I pulled away immediately after but Jack didn't see that" he said letting a few tears stream down his face. I wiped them and hugged him again.

"I believe you Hayes" I said still hugging him.

"I love you so much Danni, I do" he hugged me lighter and kissed my cheeks 10 million times.

I giggled and looked up. I looked at his perfect pink lips and back to eyes. I felt him grab my face. Once his lips touched mine, my lips melted. It was like our first time kissing and it felt so good. I pulled away and looked at him
"Couldn't Help yourself huh" I said giggling. He just shrugged and I pecked his lips.

"Can you sleep in my room please" he begged. I looked at cam and he nodded.
"Okay but I have to change first" I said about to walk away. Hayes turned me around.

"Wear my clothes" he said. I shrugged and went to hug cam. He hugged back tight and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight baby sis. I love you no matter what we go through. I'm always here for you" he said kissing my cheek one last time.

"I love you to cam. So much" I said pulling away. "Goodnight" I said walking towards the door with Hayes. "Him and Nash are just gonna sleep in the same room for today" Hayes said once we reached his door. I nodded my head and looked for the the light switch. Once I found it I switched it on and sat on a bed.

"Here's some sweat pants and a tshirt" he said handing me some clothes. "Thanks" I grabbed them from his hands and walked to the bathroom.

Once I changed I took my hair out and just let it go loose. I walked out and the lights were off and Hayes was laying in bed shirtless. I climbed under the covers next to him and cuddled in his chest. We talked for a little while and I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"Goodnight princess. I love you to the moon and back" he said pecking my lips.

"Goodnight Hayes" I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. I felt his hand begin to play with my hair. That helps me go to sleep much faster. He twirled it and massaged it. Before either one of us knew it I was asleep.

Goodnight to a bad day.