AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, sorry if you thought this was a new chapter.
Basically, I'm not 100% sure how much of this story I'm capable of writing. I have the plot completely sorted, and I really like it and want to publish it (on here I mean; can you imagine this shit on Amazon...) but I don't know if I'm able to. My mental health is abhorrent, and aspects of it mean that I find it very, very difficult to do things like eat and shower, let alone write a frerard fic.
However, I really like this story and the characters, and want to write as much of it as I physically can. But I also want that writing to be as good as I can make it, and not just boring filler chapter after boring filler chapter, which is a very easy thing to do for me. Whenever I complete something, no matter how good the actual quality of the job, I'm so exhausted that I just rid myself of it (which is why my schoolwork is always abysmal if i actually manage to do it.) This isn't making any sense, Jesus Christ.
Basically, I don't know when I'm going to be able to finish this, or if I actually ever will, but I definitely aim to and hope that I can. So don't remove this from your libraries just yet but please forgive me if I'm not publishing a chapter a day.
(I also have a small amount of chapter 15 written so fingers crossed that gets finished soon.)

Thank you for caring about this story.
-Jamie