Chapter 2 - "You listen to Queen?"

After the lesson, the horses and riders were drenched in sweat. Even Mr Agreste, he wiped his forehead with his sleeve and said,

"See you next week students at the Gymkhana." He left the main arena. Marinette dismounted Tikki and lead her into her stall. When Marinette took of Tikki's tack her coat was twice as dark than before. Marinette placed Tikki's tack into the tack room, she walked out and noticed the rest of her team filling in. She took off her chaps and placed them under her saddle.

"Dude," said Nino "We have our stables next to each other!"

Adrein and Nino fist bumped then went back to untacking their horses.

"Come on Tikki, I'll wash you down and then you can go back to your paddock. Marinette lead Tikki to the wash bay and started the hose, she watched as the water slid of Tikki's back. After Tikki's body was cool, Marinette grabbed the scraper and scraped off the water.

Got anything, Marinette?

"How could I forget," said Marinette, she ran back into the stables shortly returning with a carrot. She handed it to Tikki letting her munch it.

Thanks, Mari!

"Not a problem Tikki" giggled Marinette. Marinette lead Tikki back into her paddock, Undid the halter and watched as Tikki galloped around the paddock, before grazing. As Marinette closed the gate, She saw a black gelding cantering up to her, His leading rope was dangling in midair nearly touching the ground.

Plagg

She stood in front of Plagg's path, blocking the path. Plagg slowed down to a trot, then slowly to a walk before stopping. Marinette carefully took the lead rope and calmed down Plagg by stroking his face. His eyes were a bluish greenish colour, but mostly green. That would only happen to a horse once in 50 years.

"PLAGG!" yelled Adrein, Looking around.

"Over Here! Yelled Marinette, He turned to see Marinette holding his horse and jogged up to her.

"OH thank God!" he said to her, "I thought something happened, somebody dropped a bucket of water or something and he spooked, I couldn't hold him and he just ran off. How did you catch him?"

"Easy," said Marinette "Mr Agreste taught me a trick with spooked horses, Horses don't hit a target that is still."

"Dad didn't teach me that, but now I know."

Marinette lead Plagg into the paddock, the second Marinette undid his halter Plagg he trotted over to the dustiest part of the paddock and rolled. He was grunting and groaning, as is he as won.

"OH COME ON PLAGG!" Yelled Adrein, he started to walk to Plagg to make his get up but Marinette held him back.

"The dirt will stick to his back, he'll learn his lesson. Trust me," she said. Adrein started to chuckle,

"What?" she said, starting to crack up into a laugh "What's so funny?"

"The noise Plagg is making! I just can't stop laughing!" he said.

They both starting laughing, unable to stop. Plagg eventually got up and shook off some of the dirt, His coat was lighter and the dirt was sinking into his coat. He was looking at them with a confused face, his head turned to the side. Their laughed died down, slowly stopping and entering since.

"You've got an eyelash there," said Adrein, pointing to Marinette's eye

Marinette started to wipe her eyes

"Is it gone?" she asked

"Nope, still there. Here I'll get it for you."

Adrein wiped the loose eyelash off Marinette's face. She looked down, trying to hide the blush that was forming on her face. When she look up she stared into his eyes, they were greener than ever, they both started to lean in getting closer and closer. They were only a few centimetres apart when they heard the loudspeaker boom,