Chapter 5 - A week without you

The week droned on for Marinette, school was hard enough with the end of term exams she had to study for. She was slightly pissed at the fact that Adrein is it the private school on the other side of town, to make it worse Chloe is in the same school. She groaned at her locker, earning herself some looks from the other students.

"Girl, you really need to calm down. It's only Thursday, we have one more day until you meet your soulmate," said Alya, Once Marinette told Alya about her little moment with Adrein, Alya has started to tease her.

"But Alya, what is Chloe attracts Adrein so much that he falls in love with her, then they start dating leaving by myself to be alone forever and being a crazy cat lady," she said. Alya shook her head, she chuckled at the bluenette. As the first bell rang, the girls walked slowing to their first class. 

------------

Adrein wasn't having the time of his life either. Chloe was clinging onto him like a piece of gum, she spread rumours around the school about Adrein and herself dating. Adrein finally escaped Chloe and found himself hiding in one of the stalls of the boy's bathroom. He didn't want to leave the bathroom stall at all unless his mum was the one who knocked on the door. His eyes started swell with a tear, he let them roll down his face, leaving the wet trail behind them. He was angry at the fact how she left him and his dad, without a word, no trace or clues. He took a shuddering breath and remembered how his friends were there to support him. Suddenly he remembered Marinette, how her eyes sparkled when she laughed. How her hair was the colour the night sky, her invisible freckles that were placed oh-so-carefully underneath her sky blue eyes. He smiled at the thought of her, leaving the tears behind him. He slowly opened the stall door, checking if nobody had heard him. He walked to the mirror, tightened his tie, styled his hair and walked out of the bathroom with his signature smirk painted on his face. 

... 

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier, please don't kill me I HAVE EXAMS FOR THE WEEK!